Suh!!

AHASS786

I am seriously going to miss Suh.....He is special and I will ABSOLUTELY miss him!!...Just watching his determination made me admire him so much all season... Tonight he was exhausted towards the end of the game but he was relentless...I sure do hope he gets the invitation to NY even if he doesnt win the Heisman!!..Wish him all the luck in his future endeavours!!!

I can't wait to see where he goes in the NFL. Hopefully a good NFL team picks him up and we see Suh winning a NFL Champs ring too.

hope he doesn't..but he'll probably go to the browns or lions.....urgh.....

Most likely go to the Bucs and play with Josh Freeman, haha im pretty sure Suh made that kid see the ground a lot

I have another answer to that...Steinkuhler! Since we already have Crick. Baker had a nice tipped pass today ... shadows of the future Suh?

But seriously - Suh's a special player. We will definitely be missing him. His impact in games this year has just been unreal. And what a character guy too. And he's sensitive to animals. Which is just adorable.

im gonna miss the guy, but also revel in having a nebraska player be the talk of the draft...i mean, since espn covers it day and night leading up to, and after, might as well have one of our own getting the most hot air.

every defensive high schooler has to pay attention to NU. Suh is a great athlete, but Bo and Carl made him who he is now. they deserve a lot of credit.