Dont know if posted already, but welcome back REX!

I doubt you will see anyone getting rested for the Texas game this Friday. Bo is not going to send a message to the team by sitting Helu for a week. I would rather see the Huskers well in control early and a lot of Green and Burkhead in the second half.

I think you'll see alot of Rex but dont think you'll see Cody the rest of the year unless Zac gets hurt or NU goes up by 35

I doubt you will see anyone getting rested for the Texas game this Friday. Bo is not going to send a message to the team by sitting Helu for a week. I would rather see the Huskers well in control early and a lot of Green and Burkhead in the second half.

I think you'll see alot of Rex but dont think you'll see Cody the rest of the year unless Zac gets hurt or NU goes up by 35

I think you can cross the second one off the list, we'll be lucky to score 35 combined in the next two games.

I think you can cross the second one off the list, we'll be lucky to score 35 combined in the next two games.

might as well play the scout team on offense if you are going to have Lee run options