Drunken KSU fans

hskerprid

I also live in Manhattan and will be sporting my Husker gear all week!!!(like I do everyday!) Just got back to Manhattan and as I pulled into town it looked really dark...Then I realized "The Bill's" Lights werent on like they usually are at this time of night.

Guess we....Turned off the lights on them!!!

GO BIG RED!!!

I saw that too! Drove to work this morning and I usually see Bills cadillac outside the stadium. He finally gets to take some time off. It's gonna be a long cold winter.

Already had an old employee of mine call me tonight after the game and complain how the referees were paid off and how Snyder outcoached Pelini.

Can't wait to go to work here in Manhattan monday and hear all the excuses and reasons why the cats got beat. :laughpound:laughpound

make sure you wear some sort of Husker memorabilia to work :thumbs

I always wear Husker gear 365 a year here in Mancrappin & I'll be driving the truck as per usual!!

HPIM0229.jpg

:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::horns2:horns2:horns2

Already had an old employee of mine call me tonight after the game and complain how the referees were paid off and how Snyder outcoached Pelini.

Sure, Granny Snyder coached a good game—but Pelini pulled a slick one on him at the end.

Remember when we sent the punt squad out on 4th and 1 with about 3 minutes left? Granny Snyder burns his last time out to kill the clock. So after the time out Bo sends the offense out and makes the 1st down. Game over.

I don’t think Snyder got the best of Bo that time. :lol:

I saw on KSUfans.com or something KSU fans were whining about the outcome of the game and complaining about everything to do with being a Cornhusker Fan. "Look my team wears red, I'm gonna buy a red car to support them". I guess it's hard to buy a Purple and Silver car unless you go to "Pimp my Ride".

That got me laughing pretty good... :)