Missouri Cops exonerated after manhandling Nebraska woman

I will take the word of any Husker mom in this case over any number of Buffalo Wing Tiger scum! And I am shocked tha some on the Husker board think a Husker mom anbd her kids are the criminals here!

I will give the Husker mom the support she deserves to cheer eved in a bar full of intolerant MU pigs! Too bad, here of all places, the support is not 100%

I for one do not need any additional stinkin facts! Especially from bar flys from Independence!

How are you going to go to court all the MU fans are going to lie against her and take care of the impostor cop!

Wow.......I dont even know what to say......just WOW.

:blink:

Exact same reaction I just had fro

:sarcasm

Gotta Love Missouri Police.

I got clocked once going 78 in a 60 MPH zone, and I'm told in their police car, "You will pay the ticket or show up in court, or we Will find you and arrest you". All because I was from Nebraska.

"I don't care, I'm a Police Officer, and I can do what I want". Sure thing big winner, like cuss in front of kids? I'd imagine other Cops got involved because she pleaded her case saying, "My kids don't have to hear that type of language".

How could there be no wrong doing if he's handling himself in that sort of manner in public as a police officer?

Maybe it's because he's a Missouri Tiger Fan, and she's a Cornhusker Fan.

ARE YOU SERIOUS, I ONCE GOT A TICKET FOR A 38 IN A 35, SO YOU CAN YOUR 18 OVER AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

Warning level adjusted for personal attack. Please read the board rules.

Thread locked for obvious reasons.