big 12 championship

Who is going to game and what have u heard about the parking at stadium.have heard its crazy!!!!!!! buy a pass or just wing the parking?

There are 15 of us of going; we purchased one tailgate parking pass and three regular parking passes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-BIG-12-CHAMPIONSHI...=item1c0dc7d6a6

I live in DFW and do not wing the parking; you could get yourself in trouble by doing this. I have heard that their are towing zones everywhere by the stadium; however, some are marked and others are not. Just be careful.

Who is going to game and what have u heard about the parking at stadium.have heard its crazy!!!!!!! buy a pass or just wing the parking?

There are 15 of us of going; we purchased one tailgate parking pass and three regular parking passes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-BIG-12-CHAMPIONSHI...=item1c0dc7d6a6

I live in DFW and do not wing the parking; you could get yourself in trouble by doing this. I have heard that their are towing zones everywhere by the stadium; however, some are marked and others are not. Just be careful.

Do you know if they are offering the SRO tickets like they do for Cowboys games?

I'll be there and bought a parking pass in lot 14. Anybody know if the board is meeting anywhere to tailgate?

You are more than welcome to tailgate with us. It will be half huskers and other half horns. As soon as our tailgate pass arrives, I will let you know what lot we are in if you are interested.

That would be great if you would let me know. Also, just let me know what I would need to bring to help out. Thanks.

I'll be there and bought a parking pass in lot 14. Anybody know if the board is meeting anywhere to tailgate?

You are more than welcome to tailgate with us. It will be half huskers and other half horns. As soon as our tailgate pass arrives, I will let you know what lot we are in if you are interested.

That would be great if you would let me know. Also, just let me know what I would need to bring to help out. Thanks.

Beer is the main thing!!! That is what I am telling everyone to bring. We will just be grilling hot dogs and hamburgers so please feel free to bring a package of one or the other.

Also, I will send you an personal message on Huskerboard with my Name and Phone Number.

okay i have my tickets, but what should i worry about as far as parking? i heard its outrageous, but should i be able to get a spot if i just show up at the stadium or what?

Madhouse!!! That is all that can be said about parking at Jerry's World. Look on Craig's List and Ebay and you usually can find pretty good parking for around $30. Normal parking can run you between $45 and $75 depending where you are.