*** OFFICIAL CU GAMEDAY DISCUSION THREAD *******

HSKRNOKC

Why didn't they kick the extra point?

The explanation that was given was that it was required. Not sure what the rule book says.

ON another note...its a damn good thing their kicker missed those two FGs or we might have been lining up to defend against a two point conversion try and a trip to OT.

Freaking lag...it WAS NOT required and thus no XP was attempted.

Please tell me I didn't miss the game...

It is the day after Thanksgiving correct? Sorry you missed the game.

...... emot-suicide.gif

buffs.png

It's a good thing you had the gun as Coach Bo was headed your way...... :steam I would rather take my own life than have him go "All Out Bo Pelini on my A**!!!!

The explanation that was given was that it was required. Not sure what the rule book says.

ON another note...its a damn good thing their kicker missed those two FGs or we might have been lining up to defend against a two point conversion try and a trip to OT.

Good point but not necassarily, The defense came up with stop aafter stop (missed fg's i know, but still held them out of the endzone) when the game was close and in question. Seemed like we simply fell asleep every time we got up by 2 scores.

Good point but not necassarily, The defense came up with stop aafter stop (missed fg's i know, but still held them out of the endzone) when the game was close and in question. Seemed like we simply fell asleep every time we got up by 2 scores.

That is true. The D did seem to go into cruise control mode once they hit 14 up. Barring the usual litany of injuries and obvious incompetence, CU is going to be dangerous next season.

Well if we're going to play the what if game... henery also missed a field goal.

That is true. The D did seem to go into cruise control mode once they hit 14 up. Barring the usual litany of injuries and obvious incompetence, CU is going to be dangerous next season.

yeah, 10 wins and no excuses, right? the only team CU will be dangerous to next year is themselves.

yeah, 10 wins and no excuses, right? the only team CU will be dangerous to next year is themselves.

Its easy to piss down their backs, because the commit a comedy of errors on both sides of the ball and as a result drop games they shouldn't or implode against tougher competition AFTER playing them tight for 3 or 4 quarters. I'm no apologist, and I'm not a CU fan, but if all those Fresh/Soph players who got big time minutes this season develop during the off season, they will give anyone in the North a run for their money next season.