Will Watson reveal any new plays next weekend?

Nexus

"Boo hoo we have too many plays"

"Boo hoo we don't have enough plays"

I think everybody now feels we have too few plays.

It's all about finding that balance. Early in the season we thought they did too much, and now it seems they do too little to the point of where it is predictable. Predictable isn't always a bad thing if you have the personnel to do what you want to do and tell the defense to stop you, the problem is that we don't have those players.

I gotta say the only thing I've been disappointed about since the offensive revamp was that the things that worked well are rarely gone back to. I look specifically at the two slant passes that Lee and Paul executed perfectly that went for first downs. Watson never went to back to that and CU is extremely vulnerable in their LB corp.

reverse to latravis washington then he throws it deep. maybe thats why bo burned his RS early so it wouldn't be so controversial if he pulled it in the Big XII title game for a trick play? unlikely but can someone give me a better reason for burning his RS?

Black 41 Flash Reverse.

Cody Green takes the snap, he pitches it to Burkhead throws it back to LaTravis Washington, he throws to Cody Green, he catches it and takes it in for the game winning TD.