I am glad the CU game played out the way it did

EZ-E

My review: I was displeased with some of the effort shown by our guys. They didnt play very inspired football and I think the altitude got to some. CU only picked up huge chunks of yardage when the plays broke down and everyone started playing backyard football.

My point

I think a game like this will benefit us for next week because we realize we have work to do. Bo was pissed and so was Carl. That means our boys will have a tough week of practice ahead of them and we will be ready to play against UT.

Off topic:

Next week look for our offense to do what we have to do to win.

My review: I was displeased with some of the effort shown by our guys. They didnt play very inspired football and I think the altitude got to some. CU only picked up huge chunks of yardage when the plays broke down and everyone started playing backyard football.

My point

I think a game like this will benefit us for next week because we realize we have work to do. Bo was pissed and so was Carl. That means our boys will have a tough week of practice ahead of them and we will be ready to play against UT.

Off topic:

Based on your theory couldn’t it also be assumed that the motivation that we will have will also be met by renewed motivation after UT’s bad play on specials teams and defense.

My point

Off topic:

Based on your theory couldn’t it also be assumed that the motivation that we will have will also be met by renewed motivation after UT’s bad play on specials teams and defense.

Yes

We didn't do much against a young Baylor team and followed that win up with a surprising upset against OU.

It just depends on which team decides to show up next weekend.

As it turns out 4 weeks later, the Oklahoma game is probably not an upset. Right now Nebraska's a better team. I thought the team yesterday started out lights out, but i saw a complete change in focus and demeanor once the lead hit 14-0, then the fatique took hold, so no, it was not our best effort. We'll be fine against Texas. May not win, but damn it people, we're not gonna get run out of the building, and no McCoy is not gonna light it up with, Texas might, JUST MIGHT, score 20 if Shipley gets a return. But i also think Texas's off. is too good to make the mistake or two allowing our offense to get the 10 or 14 points we're gonna need. It's gonna be interesting tho.