Ugly Missouri game

huKSer

Not their play - their ugly uniforms and butt ugly helmets.

I'd actually like to watch this. It's usually pretty good. Unfortunately no dice here in Tampa and for some reason my cable doesn't support ESPN 360 :dunno . I'm watching Florida vs. FSU but I doubt that will be very good.

I think it is ironic that Mizzou finally admits they are officially confederates and don the grey. That is what the border war was... and now they even wear their real colors... :)

Mizzou had a great 3rd quarter. We made mroe big mistakes than they did, and they won a s a result. Congrats to the Mizzou board members, as much as it hurts me to say it and no matter how strong their love for Jefferson Davis is.

I think it is ironic that Mizzou finally admits they are officially confederates and don the grey. That is what the border war was... and now they even wear their real colors... :)

Mizzou had a great 3rd quarter. We made mroe big mistakes than they did, and they won a s a result. Congrats to the Mizzou board members, as much as it hurts me to say it and no matter how strong their love for Jefferson Davis is.

I said this a nother time on this web and it seem about right again, If you get in the mud and tussle with a pig you both get muddy but the pig will like it.

I"ll just stay out and let the pig have all the mud

have nice day

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Missouri is playing like crap. Gabbert is not having a good gam...er....season.

I love you Okie, but if 3300 yds, 23 tds and 7 ints qualifies for a "not good season"....Nebraska has some of the worst QB's in the history of college football :lol:

Thought the jerseys turned out good. Agreed with Vince on the shinny black. That needed to go. The black on black (stealth bomber) helmets were pretty cool. I am even considering buying one that the school is selling.

Good game Jayhawk. I was really worried about the game going into it. You guys have a good team, they just cant finish (MU, NE, CU and so on) But that game just goes to show ya, Terroists always lose. Especially when taking on the USA stealth aircraft. ;)

I love you Okie, but if 3300 yds, 23 tds and 7 ints qualifies for a "not good season"....Nebraska has some of the worst QB's in the history of college football :lol:

Thought the jerseys turned out good. Agreed with Vince on the shinny black. That needed to go. The black on black (stealth bomber) helmets were pretty cool. I am even considering buying one that the school is selling.

Good game Jayhawk. I was really worried about the game going into it. You guys have a good team, they just cant finish (MU, NE, CU and so on) But that game just goes to show ya, Terroists always lose. Especially when taking on the USA stealth aircraft. ;)

helmets - 25 available and bids exceed $400 on nearly all.

helmets - 25 available and bids exceed $400 on nearly all.

Saw that yesterday...takes me out of the running. That is unless my whole family, 4 year-old included want to go without anything for christmas. hey....on second thought....that might scare him straight for ever. He is pretty good now, think about how good he would be if he got nothing from SC....;)