Heisman Poll

kozzman555

The Clemson Tigers just got their ass handed to them by unranked South Carolina. Spiller was held to 18yards on 9 carries. Not exactly a Heisman award winning performance. He did have a kick return for a TD, but in light of the fact that he's a running back, I am less than impressed. This would be akin to Suh being held to half a tackle for a game.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=293322579

No reason to think that Ingram will have a great game against Florida either he may get some yards but it will be difficult to have a Heisman like game next week against that team speed. This may give your boy at least an invite but I am thinking it is comming down to McCoy/Tebow with the winner going to whoever plays the best next Saturday.

It is always so weird thinking about who is a good player and who isn't. That Stanford player Toby Gerhart is a huge impact player like Suh is. But who is a bigger impact player? I maybe going against the husker inside me but I personally think that Gerhart is the bigger impact player. He is Stanford's offense. This in no way is belittling Suh because he is amazing as well. Who do you think is honestly makes the biggest impact?