Top needs for the rest of the class

So we have abot 4-5 spots left for this years class and I was just wondering which spots we still need to fill

this is what I see

1. another WR, we only have two commits so far and at the begging of the year this was one of our top priorities

problem is I don't know to many WRs still considering us besides Austin Hill (who I hope we really get)

2.Another DB, we do have three this year and had 6 last, but we lose alot after this season (mainly at Safety)

I would really like Corey Cooper to fill this position, one heck of a safety in him, and our chances are quite strong as it sounds like its down to us, Illi (but if Zook is fired their out of the running), Notre Dame (but once Weis gets fired their out of the running), and Arizona.

3. OWA

even though we have 6 DL commits already, this is just one u can't pass up

4. another OL commit

thoughts?

Im calling it now.

I am going to predict that Owa is N,

Suh, and Papuchis will close the deal on this kid.

Austin Hill is N

He is going to come to his senses and realize where we are headed as well as there is no place like Nebraska

Corey Cooper is N.

Zook wont get fired this year I dont think but Weis will. U of A isnt a likely destination for a safety as good as this kid. It would be stupid for him not to want to play for Bo.

Lavonte David is N.

He is ours to lose at this point.

Outside chances for us...

Gio Bernard, Josh Reece, Willis Wright, Hardwick (spelling. LSU OL commit that visited with the Fort Scott Trio)

Im calling it now.

Austin Hill is N

He is going to come to his senses and realize where we are headed as well as there is no place like Nebraska

Corey Cooper is N.

Zook wont get fired this year I dont think but Weis will. U of A isnt a likely destination for a safety as good as this kid. It would be stupid for him not to want to play for Bo.

Lavonte David is N.

Gio Bernard, Josh Reece, Willis Wright, Hardwick (spelling. LSU OL commit that visited with the Fort Scott Trio)

That would be an awesome rest of the class. I would like to see Malone commit as well if all of that doesn't follow through.

Im calling it now.

Austin Hill is N

Corey Cooper is N.

Lavonte David is N.

That would be an awesome rest of the class. I would like to see Malone commit as well if all of that doesn't follow through.

I liked the Malone kid as well. We couldnt have gone wrong with either him or Cooper. But Malone had been waiting on an Oregon offer for some time and it came awhile back. So I dont think that he will be N. He will be a duck.

The guys that I see us in on heavily are:

OO

Austin Hill

Corey Cooper

Harold Mobley

Joe Burgess

Tejay Johnson

Wray

Lavonte David

Then we also have rumblings and still have a shot with:

Nick Demien

Aleon Calhoun

Reese

Wright

Malone

Bernard

Lamb

There are a ton of prospects that we still have on board and it sucks that there are that many we could take and we have to have a small class.