Florida State lineman never moves

Apathy

perhaps something happened to him the play before? i seen a high school safety do this once, just stood there on about the 30 as a ballcarrier ran right by him, scored, stood there while kick teams were coming in, no one seemed to notice except in the stands, and a ref eventually came up to him. he had been knocked the eff out the play before, was able to go to the huddle and thru the motions, but then just went blank. it was strange.

Their OL coach teaches them that if someone jumps offsides, just to stay in their stance. He must have thought the end jumped, so he just stayed down. I couldn't find a video of it, but 2 or 3 times in their game against Clemson, their line just sat still after our linemen jumped. Pretty funny to watch.

I think people are ignoring you, KC. Sorry. But I've seen several clips of the whole O Line, or one or two guys, doing this. It's what they're coached to do, and it's a little silly, but I wouldn't be surprised in film the next day if that kid wasn't the one who got praised.