Can it be true

Twodocs

Texas has been awfully smug, I saw alot of blowout predictions.... Tsk tsk tsk

I'm trying to give as much credit as I can, but it's hard NOT to see Texas winning and winning big. Your D is stout, but your O is terrible. If we have a 2 TD lead, I don't see NU recovering from that. Colt needs more Heisman numbers which can mean he is forcing things or "Uh oh...lookout".

Good luck

You're right. It'll be very tough for us to win. We'll need a few turnovers and we'll have to dominate Special Teams. Our offense will have to figure out a way to move the ball, figure it out early, and be able to make it stick all game long. Those are tall orders for a team that's struggled as much as we have all year.

I'll be watching and hoping, but I'm not going to be surprised if Texas covers.

SIDE NOTE - we get to play each other three years in a row. Don't be a stranger next year.

I'm trying to give as much credit as I can, but it's hard NOT to see Texas winning and winning big. Your D is stout, but your O is terrible. If we have a 2 TD lead, I don't see NU recovering from that. Colt needs more Heisman numbers which can mean he is forcing things or "Uh oh...lookout".

Good luck

Hey spankytoes . . . I can see where you are coming from. Your team is undefeated. Our team has 3 losses. I don't think a lot of Nebraska fans EXPECT to win . . . but there would be very few of us who would be SHOCKED if we won. Our defense is nails. That can win games that people wouldn't expect.

At least promise me one thing . . . if Texas loses Saturday night come back and admit you were wrong. We'll be here win or lose.

After reading and seeing pressers this week from the Huskers, I find a quiet confidence that they are winning this game. Don't forget the Sooners held them to their lowest numbers of the year and if anyone thinks there wasn't a phone call between Bo and Bob guess again. One team has nothing to lose, the other has all the pressure. I feel good about this one. No pressure on us fans either!!!

Good luck

Hey spankytoes . . . I can see where you are coming from. Your team is undefeated. Our team has 3 losses. I don't think a lot of Nebraska fans EXPECT to win . . . but there would be very few of us who would be SHOCKED if we won. Our defense is nails. That can win games that people wouldn't expect.

At least promise me one thing . . . if Texas loses Saturday night come back and admit you were wrong. We'll be here win or lose.

Deal. Gracious in victory and defeat. I will be surrounded by your fans at the game so I hope it's a good time.

But, I can't resist...

ouqu83.gif

Good luck

Deal. Gracious in victory and defeat. I will be surrounded by your fans at the game so I hope it's a good time.

But, I can't resist...

ouqu83.gif

Haha. I'm glad to hear you'll be around after the game. Hopefully you have a good time in the middle of the red.