KU sucks again!

Trayvon Henry is arguably the best player in their class, but he has had some off the field issues from what I understand.

don't even say Keeston Terry, we won't take him again.

maybe zach bolton? I really don't know who else we would even want...

I totally agree with Zach Bolton. That kid will be great and probably the only one I want in their class.

Zach told ESPN that he is going to look around now.

Trayvon Henry is arguably the best player in their class, but he has had some off the field issues from what I understand.

I totally agree with Zach Bolton. That kid will be great and probably the only one I want in their class.

What about Geneo Grissom or Dave Clark?

What about Geneo Grissom or Dave Clark?

Geneo is a good prospect at a position that we have covered pretty well with this class so far. As of right now I think the coaches will sell out on Owa, and if they don't get him they are done with DE's.

Dave is a JUCO for one thing, (i know Gomes was a JUCO) but I also think he is one of the guys that has impressive measureables but isn't necessarily that shutdown corner.

You add those things together with the fact that we are investing in a strong class for next year, they are going to be extremely selective on these last few.