ok seriously? Musburger or whatever and herbstreit?

God, Musburger will be sucking off McCoy all night, he will be getting sloppy on McCoy like a 7th grader at a rainbow party. He hates Nebraska since his open container violation a few years ago. Herbstreit is tolerable but overall I have a general disdain for Musk-bugger

I like Herbie. I think he has always respected the Huskers (with the exception of the whole best team ever debacle). I am probably in the minority here, but I can't stand Bob Griese. I can't pinpoint why.

Musberger sucks, too. But it doesn't have anything to do with a non-Husker love fest. He just sucks

For what it's worth, Bo & Herbstreit played together @ Ohio St. I know he had some good things to say about Bo and recognizes that he is bringing the Husker program back into national prominence.

Good point Nexus. I was going to say Herbstreit loves the Pelini's and talks up Nebraska often. Sometimes you guys let your hate :espnsucks: blind the truth. And that is that Herb will love up on Nebraska as much as any announcer in college football that doesnt receive his paychecks from UNL or didnt play for the Huskers.

maybe bo hires kirk as offensive coordinator?

God, Musburger will be sucking off McCoy all night, he will be getting sloppy on McCoy like a 7th grader at a rainbow party. He hates Nebraska since his open container violation a few years ago. Herbstreit is tolerable but overall I have a general disdain for Musk-bugger

I like Herbie. I think he has always respected the Huskers (with the exception of the whole best team ever debacle). I am probably in the minority here, but I can't stand Bob Griese. I can't pinpoint why.

Musberger sucks, too. But it doesn't have anything to do with a non-Husker love fest. He just sucks

I cannot stand Griese. The man polishes turds all of the time. I think I was watching him do a Wisconsin game this year and he was trying to point out how all of the pressure was on Wisconsin being that the game was in Madison. No, I am not kidding. He was saying there was more pressure on the home team. It really started during the 97 season when his son was QB at Michigan. He would go on and on about Michigan and how they were going to win the title and he never said a word about Nebraska. Plus he gets all of the credit for the Dolphins undefeated season which is a travesty.