Where is the official Big 12 title game thread rightcheer:)?

five and ten yard passes, slants, pitches, sh#t even a shovel pass, or a screen, just not run up the middle, and not a pass longer than 40 yards. honestly looking at watson play calling. its hard to see how a man can keep calling a play that does not work. i mean we got 4000 plays. its almost stupid.. actually it is stupid.

five and ten yard passes, slants, pitches, sh#t even a shovel pass, or a screen, just not run up the middle, and not a pass longer than 40 yards. honestly looking at watson play calling. its hard to see how a man can keep calling a play that does not work. i mean we got 4000 plays. its almost stupid.. actually it is stupid.

no screen passes. their defense is too good for that.

i think they fear interceptions too much for the short pass. don't want to give up a pick six, the 'd' can only do so much.

Have we even called a reverse this year?

Yes. Niles scored on it earlier in the season. Texass is so fast though it probably won't work.

yes your right probably wont work. but right now it will catch them off guard so i say its good for 10 yards. then back to up the middle. every play!! actually we should not even run it save us the embarrassment for the plays after