The offensive Line.

The run game should establish the pass. Our backs should not have to scramble for their lives to gain 1+ yard. The Coaching staff needs to find anyone with the heart to get a push and I am willing to bet they can find them in this very state. These guys don't move anyone, they don't scare anyone and it is a joke and has been for a long time when considering the run.

GBR.

I can't comment on what may or may not happen, if anything at all, as it pertains to our offensive staff.

But I'd be willing to bet my testicles that Bo & T.O. will have a long sit down either this week or after the bowl game to discuss what needs to happen for our O.

Bo has already admitted that he wishes T.O. would speak up more when giving offensive advice.

Right now, I trust that T.O. will help Bo in whatever decisions need to be made for next year. So I'll leave it in their hands and hope for the best.

I can't comment on what may or may not happen, if anything at all, as it pertains to our offensive staff.

But I'd be willing to bet my testicles that Bo & T.O. will have a long sit down either this week or after the bowl game to discuss what needs to happen for our O.

Bo has already admitted that he wishes T.O. would speak up more when giving offensive advice.

Right now, I trust that T.O. will help Bo in whatever decisions need to be made for next year. So I'll leave it in their hands and hope for the best.

Damn that's putting your money where your mouth is...

Man it don't matter how good of WRs RB's or QB's we have... if the Offensive line can not get any more than a stalemate it is all said and done. That is a joke. What was old hot heads name back when Pelini was intern head coach vs Michigan? That guy knew how to get after it and we have lost that swagger since. sure he was a poor sport but he got it done. Incognito?

I think T.O. doesn't want to be seen as a shadow coach. He wants to let Bo learn how to be a coach.

LOL, it's a safe bet because none of us will have the privilege of being in that room if and when it does go down.

I guess our only indicator would be if we notice someone getting canned or not?

where is his mouth?

I think T.O. doesn't want to be seen as a shadow coach. He wants to let Bo learn how to be a coach.

i think TO would offer advice about managing a staff if Bo was open to it, which i think he is. bo is a great coach, but managing a coaching staff is completely hard. i get the impression bo just wants to coach, that is what he knows and that is what he does best, but he is still learning how to be a head coach, and TO has been there for all of its ups and downs. TO's advice would be invaluable when it comes to learning how to be a great Head Coach, rather than just knowing how to call a great game.

Cotton's coaching of the O line has been a joke all season. It was obvious that Texas didn't respect our run or pass... but I'm not sure many teams do. But w/o opening up a decent running game, passing wasn't much of an option. And neither can be done effectively w/o a good O line. Cotton is on my list of first to go when they clean house. He can also take his son w/ him who cost our offense at least two crucial false start penalties.

i think TO would offer advice about managing a staff if Bo was open to it, which i think he is. bo is a great coach, but managing a coaching staff is completely hard. i get the impression bo just wants to coach, that is what he knows and that is what he does best, but he is still learning how to be a head coach, and TO has been there for all of its ups and downs. TO's advice would be invaluable when it comes to learning how to be a great Head Coach, rather than just knowing how to call a great game.

But what happens when T.O. isn't there? I agree he should get all the advice he can get but at some point he has to be his own coach which he is slowly doing. He can only learn from experience.

But what happens when T.O. isn't there? I agree he should get all the advice he can get but at some point he has to be his own coach which he is slowly doing. He can only learn from experience.

to was a great coach, with good assistants...but remember one thing about to, he recommended solich as head coach, and i thought that decision was bad.......though he is having a good year at ohio this year.

to was a great coach, with good assistants...but remember one thing about to, he recommended solich as head coach, and i thought that decision was bad.......though he is have a good year at ohio this year.

Solich wasn't that bad. Started doing better after he fired all the crappy assistants. But the former AD was the real problem.

to was a great coach, with good assistants...but remember one thing about to, he recommended solich as head coach, and i thought that decision was bad.......though he is having a good year at ohio this year.

That's true, but another way to look at it is T.O. came back when our program was in dire straits. He then chose to fill the A.D. position after originally being hired as an Interim. The fact that he chose to undertake the A.D. position full-time speaks volumes about his sense of responsibility to the program after what Pederson & Callahan did to it.

It was a logical choice back then to choose Solich when he retired back in '97. But at the end of the day in hindsight, Solich > Callahan.

I also trust that T.O. is a bit wiser now since his days as HC @ NU. His 10+ years as a state politician probably helps the way he approaches being an A.D.

Cotton's coaching of the O line has been a joke all season. It was obvious that Texas didn't respect our run or pass... but I'm not sure many teams do. But w/o opening up a decent running game, passing wasn't much of an option. And neither can be done effectively w/o a good O line. Cotton is on my list of first to go when they clean house. He can also take his son w/ him who cost our offense at least two crucial false start penalties.

I'm not saying that Cotton is an O-line God, but c'mon, we don't have the talent we had in the 90's, may never again, to push a top flight D-line around when they're stacking the box. Perhaps the scheme could be changed and the talent upgraded, but thats not going to happen over the course of two seasons. What if we had even average QB and WRs that Ds would have to account for? Wouldn't that make our O-line seem that much better?