From the Omaha World herald

Ringer02

How scarey do you think Bo as when he was yelling at bebe I'm suprised bebe wasn't curled up in the fetal postion praying for bo's wrath to end

Yeah Im sure he was real scared knowing that BO cant lay a finger on him.

Are you serious, you mean Bo just can't deck the Big 12 commissioner when he wants, hell no, this aint fun anymore.

IT WAS A JOKE HAHAHA??

Carl didn't say this into a microphone.

He said it in front of reporters, publicly. Are you arguing that people can say whatever they want as long as there isn't a microphone involved?

...but texass deserves every bad thing said about them.

why?

It clearly says that this was said in the locker room, but could be heard because the door was still open. Get off your high horse. Whatever is said in the locker room is none of anyone's business but the team itself. Hell, the article doesn't even say that a coach said it. It could have been a player that yelled it for all we know. Reading comprehension...

WOW...was this a joke?

If you're gonna preach about reading comprehension, you'd be wise to make sure you have your facts straight!

It's funny, the article I read said "clearly" that Carl Pelini shouted "You should be ashamed" from the tunnel. Why would he yell "You should be ashamed" from the locker room? Who would he be talking to?

Carl didn't say this into a microphone.

He said it in front of reporters, publicly. Are you arguing that people can say whatever they want as long as there isn't a microphone involved?

...but texass deserves every bad thing said about them.

why?

It clearly says that this was said in the locker room, but could be heard because the door was still open. Get off your high horse. Whatever is said in the locker room is none of anyone's business but the team itself. Hell, the article doesn't even say that a coach said it. It could have been a player that yelled it for all we know. Reading comprehension...

Please allow me to give you a brief lesson in reading comprehension. Try the passage below, which I took from an OWH article....remember, left to right, top to bottom, words are put together to form sentences:

Carl Pelini marched off the field, advanced a few steps into the dark tunnel. Then he turned back toward the euphoric Texas celebration at midfield.

His emotions burst.

“You should be ashamed to accept that trophy!” the NU defensive coordinator yelled, pointing at the Longhorns.

“You outta be ashamed to accept that trophy!” he screamed again, then again.

Thanks DC. I bet this makes us look bad. :(

Who cares? It was in the heat of the moment. I'm so sick of all this BS about how worried people are about the teams' and fans' "image", I'm about to lose it.

Some people need to grow a pair & learn to deal with it.

EXACTLY, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND DONT BE SO DAMN PASSIVE ALL THE TIME, THAT'S WHAT CALLAHAN WAS. I guarantee one thing after all this, the players, as if they wouldnt already, will do anything for this group of coaches. And Bo is truly concerned about the mental well-being of his players after this, He told Sharp last night, he didnt even care about the bowl game, there was plenty of time for that, he was just worried about his guys right now.

I don't have any problem if the Pelinis want to get angry and vocal about officiating. My only argument was that Carl shouldn't disparage the opposing team for what he believed was an officiating mistake. It's unsportsmanlike and classless to yell that Texas should "ashamed" for winning. I'd also be willing to bet that even he regrets saying it.

I doubt the Texas people heard him if he was in the tunnel and they were out there amongst the confetti. Get off your high horse. Seems like you have an agenda here just like many others who can't understand why the coaches aren't happy when we lose. They wanted it for their players and I'm sure it broke his heart to see the game turn out that way.

What agenda do you think I have?

Again, I have no problem with coaches being angry at a loss. They can use all the vulgarity they want for all I care, they can throw headsets; but it's petty and small to tell another team they should be ashamed for winning. I'll say again, if the roles were reversed and it was a coach like Pinkel, Mangino, or Hawkins yelling exactly the same thing from the tunnel about the Huskers, everyone on this board would be denouncing them as jerks.

How scarey do you think Bo as when he was yelling at bebe I'm suprised bebe wasn't curled up in the fetal postion praying for bo's wrath to end

Yeah Im sure he was real scared knowing that BO cant lay a finger on him.

You should ask for a dictionary for Christmas, since you clearly need one. Can't =/= won't.

Was looking around this morning to see if this would be a hot topic anywhere in the sports world and came up with Carl yelling from the tunnel. Apparently us husker fans are in the minority, I thought this would be a spark of conversation some where but guess not. I will say i got a laugh out of old Lou yesterday on CFB live when he said Pelini and Co should have ran for the showers and make them come out to replay the 1 sec. :)