4-0-7 Quarter defense

JTrain

I have never seen a 4-0-7 in any level of football before (outside of here). And yet it works pretty brilliantly with our personnel. Turner, Allen, Suh, Crick, Prince, Dennard, West, Hagg, Gomes, Asante, O'Hanlon. This defense was giving Texas fits, and should do the same against Arizona, considering their running game is decent but certainly not great.

they sure look more comfortable in it than the base 4-3 defense...not just the texas game but most of the season too...with all the spread teams in the big12 they didn't have to play out of the base 4-3 that much...i like it though...it puts our best and most athletic players on the field at the same time..and it shows

they sure look more comfortable in it than the base 4-3 defense...not just the texas game but most of the season too...with all the spread teams in the big12 they didn't have to play out of the base 4-3 that much...i like it though...it puts our best and most athletic players on the field at the same time..and it shows

Leave PhilDillard in there. He makes some incredible plays. He will be sorely missed next year. Compton and Fisher were not impressive.

Leave PhilDillard in there. He makes some incredible plays. He will be sorely missed next year. Compton and Fisher were not impressive.

Dillard was a beast this year, but i am confident that our lbs will show growth going into next

year. Looking for Eric Martin to make a splash. It was good seeing him get in a few plays on

D during the CCG.

If Martin is able to pick up the D in the offseason I think he will transform into a great LB for us. He will make boneheaded mistakes early, but will come around to be a great player for us

And I think we owe one to Ohanlon. It was awfully easy to throw him under the bus earlier this year, it should be equally easy to give him credit. He will be missed, he has been solid this year and is a big reason why our back 7 are so good at run support.

I wonder if Thenarse will come back at full speed? We need to find a second safety to go with PJ.

If Martin is able to pick up the D in the offseason I think he will transform into a great LB for us. He will make boneheaded mistakes early, but will come around to be a great player for us

And I think we owe one to Ohanlon. It was awfully easy to throw him under the bus earlier this year, it should be equally easy to give him credit. He will be missed, he has been solid this year and is a big reason why our back 7 are so good at run support.

I wonder if Thenarse will come back at full speed? We need to find a second safety to go with PJ.

Would Hagg move out of the nickle(insert Gomez) to full time safety?