Johnny the Jet's Heisman vote

This is the third time I have said this. StiffArmTrophy.com will list a vote as #3 if no order was given. He only said Suh was on his ballot, not where he put him, so they give him a #3 (obviously, they can't guarantee that he is #1 on that ballot).

Look at George Rodgers, all of his are listed at #3...do you think he just tied everyone at #3? No, he just wouldn't give the order of the 3 he voted for.

This is the third time I have said this. StiffArmTrophy.com will list a vote as #3 if no order was given. He only said Suh was on his ballot, not where he put him, so they give him a #3 (obviously, they can't guarantee that he is #1 on that ballot).

Look at George Rodgers, all of his are listed at #3...do you think he just tied everyone at #3? No, he just wouldn't give the order of the 3 he voted for.

Thanks for the clarification. I hadn't seen that anywhere else.

Good, that makes me feel better. Sorry Johnny.

Rodgers has ALWAYS been a media hound, only concerned about 1 guy..........Johnny Rodgers.......hell, he probably figures that if Suh wins, that is just one more guy he would have to share his "limelight" with..

Sorry, never been a huge Rodgers fan. Didn't even buy lemonade from him when he sponsored and sold at stadium when I was going to school. He is like the guy who still wears his HS letterman's jacket and class ring at age 40. (sorry BRI....ha)

Rodgers has ALWAYS been a media hound, only concerned about 1 guy..........Johnny Rodgers.......hell, he probably figures that if Suh wins, that is just one more guy he would have to share his "limelight" with..

Sorry, never been a huge Rodgers fan. Didn't even buy lemonade from him when he sponsored and sold at stadium when I was going to school. He is like the guy who still wears his HS letterman's jacket and class ring at age 40. (sorry BRI....ha)

Agreed. Rodgers has lived off his college fame for entirely too long. Get a real job man.

You mean you're getting sick of those Johnny Da' Jet Rodgers commercials? <_<