Man shot during fight resulting from TX-NE argument

beanman

U know what, you dont need to be afraid of death. Wheres your bleeding heart for the hundreds of homeless people freezing to death on the streets tonight. And you want me to feel sorry for 2 retards who get into a fight with a gun over a football game. Tell you what, go invite some bums to stay in your house tonight and ill pity the stupid.

U know what, you dont need to be afraid of death. Wheres your bleeding heart for the hundreds of homeless people freezing to death on the streets tonight. And you want me to feel sorry for 2 retards who get into a fight with a gun over a football game. Tell you what, go invite some bums to stay in your house tonight and ill pity the stupid.

Sorry man, im being a dick its been a bad night.

Sorry man, im being a dick its been a bad night.

Sleep it off. I admit hearing about dumb behavior like this with so much real crap going on in the world is hard to stomach. But, these were still two young men, and two service men...one dead, another life ruined forever and two distraught families. Gotta at least feel for the parents and siblings left behind.

Terrible :(

As a former Marine, it hurts even more that we do this to each other. Understand the incredible amount of adrenaline and testosterone that goes into a Marine, add in sports fanaticism, and most likely a bit of alochol, and it's always problems.

Semper Fi, brother.

Couldn't have said it better. Go easy bro, and Semper Fi.

I realize the guy needs to have self control but as fans we also need to behave better after wins. There is far too much gloating in sports. Celebrating is one thing, antagonizing is another. I've seen far too many people pester strangers over games. Among friends it's cool. You know they're just having fun and not trying to be mean. On internet boards it's ok since you don't have to read it.

Don't send him to jail, send him back to Iraq or Afghanistan

Is this one supposed to be funny too.

Because everyone know our brave men and women fighting over sea's is a punishment.

Two idiots got into a drunk fight. One shoots and kills the other. Unfortunate? Yes, but these type of things happens everyday. Do idiots deserve special consideration because they are military? Probably not - stupid is as stupid does. But we don't need to compare these two to the other serviceman bravely serving where ever they may be.

I hate to admit it, but only in the South. They do this crazy stuff with Auburn-'Bama, USC-Clemson, and now this.

It's not just a southern thing, it's a rural thing...In my hometown in upstate NY a few years ago a kid stabbed his brother to death because he dropped one of the sausages off the grill....wish I was kidding....