Heisman winner leaked on official press release - SUUUUHHHH!

Hi everyone. My first post from "sunny" Seattle (grew up in Nebraska and still a dedicated fan).

I was reading the official Heisman press release announcing the finalists. I noticed an interesting sentence on the topic of Suh. Is this an accidental leak or a typo?

.... "He will be the Cornhuskers fourth Heisman recipient behind Johhny Rodgers, Mike Rozier, and Eric Crouch."

Link

Hi everyone. My first post from "sunny" Seattle (grew up in Nebraska and still a dedicated fan).

I was reading the official Heisman press release announcing the finalists. I noticed an interesting sentence on the topic of Suh. Is this an accidental leak or a typo?

.... "He will be the Cornhuskers fourth Heisman recipient behind Johhny Rodgers, Mike Rozier, and Eric Crouch."

Link

If that's not a typo, that's a helluva first post you got there

I just noticed that it says something similar for McCoy too.

"He would be the third Heisman winner from Texas..."

"Colt would be..."

"Suh will be..."

Most likely a typo, but it's possible that it's a subconscious slip on the part of the writer and no one editing the PR noticed...

Lol, sorry about that, I guess I don'ts reeedz so guud

I just noticed that it says something similar for McCoy too.

"He would be the third Heisman winner from Texas..."

"Colt would be..."

"Suh will be..."

Most likely a typo, but it's possible that it's a subconscious slip on the part of the writer and no one editing the PR noticed...

Looks like somebody at the Heisman site edited the original PR. It now reads Suh "...would be..."

With the close race projected on stiffarmtrophy.com, I think there is still hope that this might have been an accidental leak and that our man-beast Suh WILL become the fourth husker and the first true defensive player to win the Hypesman...

If the give it to Suh the officials will review the play, put 1 sec back on clock and give it to Mccoy..

:laughpound Is that after coach Brown says he thought he had more time to get his vote in?

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

No man...he KNEW there was one second left...remember?

Just like McCoy also KNEW there would be time for one more play based on the clock he keeps in the back of his head.