Ndamukong Suh - World Traveller

knapplc

The Allman Brothers would be proud of Ndamukong Suh this week. Brian Christopherson has a rundown of Suh's traveling plans this week:

Nagurski win begins whirlwind week for Suh

By BRIAN CHRISTOPHERSON / Lincoln Journal Star

Ndamukong Suh... was named the winner of the Bronko Nagurski Trophy in Charlotte, N.C.

Suh... will make his next stop on the awards circuit in Houston, where the Lombardi Award is presented on Wednesday.

Next comes a flight to Orlando, Fla., for ESPN’s award show on Thursday.

Friday night is the team banquet in Lincoln, though Suh is expected to get an excused absence on that one since he’ll be in New York for the Heisman.

On Sunday is the Lott Trophy presentation in Newport Beach, Calif.

I chopped this up quite a bit for brevity. BC has much more info on what's going on where, with whom in his article.

Full Article

Is he still enrolled in classes? How does he get all of his school work done? :sarcasm

Like most players in classes, the faculty is expected / does give them quite a bit of leeway in completion of assignments. I can guarantee that no professor is honestly going to look Suh in the eye and say, Sorry big man.. you're late getting your S*** in!

Suh would then make them cry.. sort of like another quarterback from Texas I know of ;-)

Is he still enrolled in classes? How does he get all of his school work done? :sarcasm

Like most players in classes, the faculty is expected / does give them quite a bit of leeway in completion of assignments. I can guarantee that no professor is honestly going to look Suh in the eye and say, Sorry big man.. you're late getting your S*** in!

Suh would then make them cry.. sort of like another quarterback from Texas I know of ;-)

I know there a professors that would though. Some of them are just plain dicks. And they think they are superior to everyone else :lol:

Well, for one, it's dead week and no assignments should be due this week (though some professors do not abide by this). And, seeing as how Suh graduates at the end of next week, I'm sure he is finished with all of his big assignments and may be excused from most of his finals.

I know there a professors that would though. Some of them are just plain dicks. And they think they are superior to everyone else :lol:

His guaranteed money off of his NFL contract is more than I will make in a lifetime. If I were him I wouldn't care much.

anyone that stands in his way one bit from getting his college degree should be fired. this goes back to the whole student/athlete thing for me. and how someone can get in their head that athletic achievements are somehow below academia. its hooey. kind of an off based rant, i know, but...

He get his work done. Ive seen him. He usually works in the same computer lab as me. Sometimes he plays his music really loud, but no one is about to ask him to turn it down lol

I taught a Marketing course at UNL and had Dan Alexander in the class...he was awesome, worked his butt off, and never expected favoritism. Saw other players in class with the same attitude.

On the other hand, had a receiver in a grad course, who was a complete douche and slacker. I think there are good and bad scholar athletes, but I do think their hard work and dedication often translates into the classroom as well.