Suh will be on TV Thursday night (12/10)

Nexus

Suh will be up for 3 more awards tomorrow night.

Bednarik Award

Outland Award

Walter Camp Award

Tune into ESPNU for the Red Carpet Show @ 6:00pm EST. Then tune into ESPN @ 7:00pm EST for the College Football Awards Show. The event will conclude with a Red Carpet Post-Show on ESPNU @ 9:00pm EST.

LINK

Why doesn't Tebow come up on stage and heal this guy with cancer??

:rollin:rollin I was hoping Tebow would put the heal on him!! Some of you take stuff on a forum a bit to serious. Hangin with my buddies and the stuff we say would probably make you piss your panties! Does everything have to be pc anymore? Sorry to offend those of you with the panties comment......... unless you are a guy! :rollin

Why doesn't Tebow come up on stage and heal this guy with cancer??

:rollin:rollin I was hoping Tebow would put the heal on him!! Some of you take stuff on a forum a bit to serious. Hangin with my buddies and the stuff we say would probably make you piss your panties! Does everything have to be pc anymore? Sorry to offend those of you with the panties comment......... unless you are a guy! :rollin

Actually....I LOL! I agree with you but then again...it's hard to read a person's reaction on a forum. Was he joking or was he serious. Either way, I thought it was pretty damn funny! Especially since I live in Gator country, and the Tebow love for the past few years is over the top. The scary thing is that I don't doubt some delusional fans actually think Tebow can cure cancer. :rollin