Does NU ever get a break, while the opponent got the screw job?

CornBall

One more quick one: Last play of the '05 Alamo. Meechicken fans still gripe about the whole Nebraska sideline being on the field during the scramble...

Thoughts?

I do remember being completely surprised that there was no flag thrown for that.

Who do you throw the flag on? A bunch of Nebraska players and about 15/20 Michigan players were on the field. Do you throw offsetting flags and replay the down? Either way, that ball isn't going into the end zone.

Michigan's best bet was exactly what happened - multiple laterals, an appearance that the ball was down when it actually wasn't, and a guy going downfield largely unnoticed with a chance to score.

As I was watching that game after that last lateral and all the Huskers started jumping around, I was yelling at the TV, "That's a live ball!!" Good thing Titus Brothers was listening to me.

I'm not intending to start a flame war here, just curious though: What instances do you recall where NU clearly got away with one?

You may not be intending to start flame wars, but let's face it, you are getting to be pretty good at it, and you certainly don't do anything to put the flame out once you have "unintentionally" :sarcasm started it.

Makes me wonder if you really love Nebraska as much as you say.

T_O_B

:dunno:dunno:dunno

I shelled out about $72 jack for an MBA from UNL over the course of 2 years, so I'd say it's where my heart is. :snacks:

$72.00? Seriously? I know you didn't mean $72,000 because an MBA is nowhere near 1/2 that.

I'm not intending to start a flame war here, just curious though: What instances do you recall where NU clearly got away with one?

You may not be intending to start flame wars, but let's face it, you are getting to be pretty good at it, and you certainly don't do anything to put the flame out once you have "unintentionally" :sarcasm started it.

Makes me wonder if you really love Nebraska as much as you say.

T_O_B

:dunno:dunno:dunno

I shelled out about $72 jack for an MBA from UNL over the course of 2 years, so I'd say it's where my heart is. :snacks:

I got my MBA and my PHD from two different schools. Never really put a dollar value on either. At the age I was at the time I had an incredible thirst for knowledge. I have never felt the same loyalty to either of my post grad schools that I do to the University that I did my under-grad education with. If you spent $72,000.00 on your MBA at UNL, well let's just say I have I bridge in Brooklin, NY I'd like to talk to you about. To get back onto the subject your "$72 jack" doesn't necessairly buy you a ticket into Big RED Nation.

T_O_B