The movement to FIRE Turner Gill has already begun.

I am not sure about how to go about this but the web site needs to be called out. I think it is ok to put it up under freedom of speech but the person who put it up should be exposed. He is posting an anonymous attack! Turner has done nothing here at all!

He needs to be named publicly and if he is using his employers time and computers to do it they should be made well aware of it. It is very uinfair to Turner and his family. I peersonally, would not like like to work next the person who would post such a page. And if he is using a company resource or time he is the one who should be fired.

I know we have some fols herre who are vey good with tech things and at.

So, for hose here who know how to perhaps it is time to help Turner andge this naty web page removed espically fr postiinn it now to p[osin Turner's big day. It is very vicious attack on Turner, and there is no telling what this person's next move will be!tributes and hosting.

HUH? :snacks:

Ironically, this site is owned by someone on the Georgia U campus.

Yeah, I'm guessing they started it after the Gill-to-Auburn hoopla last year as a preemptive move in case Gill was hired at any SEC school. I'm sure they wanted the chance to divide the fan base at a rivals school. That would explain why their website makes a joke about Mangino eating Gill, which is a tired joke that I'm sure no Kansas fan has made since the first week Mangino was hired. That joke has "outsider" written all over it.

All the fear that we have about Kansas becoming a Big 12 threat are the same fears that everyone else was having when the Pelini's came to Nebraska.

You can't fault a program for improving itself and hopefully it will make Nebraska stronger in the long run.

I'm excited to have the Big 12 North return to relevance. We can't do that all by ourselves and everyone knows that Colorado and Mizzou aren't going to be any real help either :lol:

I really don't think that Turner going to Kansas is going to make them any kind of Big 12 threat.

All the fear that we have about Kansas becoming a Big 12 threat are the same fears that everyone else was having when the Pelini's came to Nebraska.

You can't fault a program for improving itself and hopefully it will make Nebraska stronger in the long run.

I'm excited to have the Big 12 North return to relevance. We can't do that all by ourselves and everyone knows that Colorado and Mizzou aren't going to be any real help either :lol:

I really don't think that Turner going to Kansas is going to make them any kind of Big 12 threat.

I wouldn't bet the bank on that. Gill is a great coach and knows how to get the best out of his players. Take a look at Buffalo and what he has accomplished there. At the very least the character of that team will be outstanding. Just remember, he was a big part of the scorring explosion at NU that was widely regarded as the best offense in college football, ever. He knows his offense, can get very good assistants, is a great QB coach, and is no joke with his knowledge of defense. I have a huge amount of respect for the man. I wish nothing but the best for him, except when his team plays NU of course. I only wish he was our OC.

What a bunch of douschers. Its funny KU football thinks they are KU basketball and deserving of a big name coach. For them to think they got the shaft by not getting Jim Harbaugh is as funny as ISU thinking Phil Fulmer was going to be their next coach. LOL............did I mention they are a bunch of douschers.

what's a douscher?

If he can turn Buffalo into a winner, you better bet you A$$ he will have Kansas up and ready soon.

I wouldn't bet $5 on it, let alone my a$$.

the b12 ain't the mac.

While some wanted him, It seems like most folks didn't want TG at nu when Bo was hired...

doesn't surprise me that some ku folks don't either.

This site is dedicated to firing TG from Buffalo but was changed on the 13th to reflect the Kansas hiring. According to a web whois I get this information:

Domain Name: FIRETURNERGILL.COM

Created on: 08-Oct-09

Expires on: 08-Oct-10

Last Updated on: 13-Dec-09

Looks like someone just hates TG and it doesn't matter where he goes. The person who registered it lives in Athens, GA.

Sorry if this is further down the thread. I took it one step further and grabbed the email address (a gmail address) and emailed this numb knots. Um, no response of course. I did not pick up on the date of the registration though, good catch.