Utah

South

Texas

Oklahoma

A&M

Texas Tech

Baylor

TCU

I chose Utah to take CU's spot because they don't really do anything, except pad win-loss records. I chose Utah over Boise because Utah is better at other sports than just football.

I have Missouri leaving to join the Big 11(2)? because those little pu$$ies resent the challenge of big boy football. To make up for this I moved Ok State up north.

I kept Baylor in the south because they have good academics and are good at some other sports (track, basketball). And of course, I had TCU take the Ok State spot.

My solution should MIZZOU leave:

NORTH:

-Nebraska

-Kansas

-Kansas State

-Iowa State

-Colorado

-Oklahoma

SOUTH:

-Texas

-Texas A&M

-Texas Tech

Texas school for illegal immigrants

Texas State

North Texas

West Texas

East Texas

South Texas

UTEP

-Baylor

-Arkansas

TCU

Houston

Dallas/Fortworth University

ITT Tech Campus of Lubbock City

-Oklahoma State

- means serious.

Once again, in case you missed it when it was said the previous 284931 times, ARKANSAS WILL STAY IN THE SEC! They make more money there.

The sports stations here in kc have been buzzing about missouri being a possibility. Course there's not much else to discuss during the dead time....

Listening to what they were saying, too.

Points-

Big Can't Count Conference is interested in Mizzou because they add lots of TV viewers from an entire new state that the other schools (Pitt, Rutgers, Syracuse) do not (well sort of, half of St Louis already interested in Illannoy already, and half of KC would still be interested in KU). That's their view of what MU brings to table. Personnally, I think the order Big Can't Count is looking at is ND (follow the $$$$), Mizzou, Pitt then any of Rutgers, Syracuse, ISU then lastly NU.

Mizzou is interested because the TV money is more equitable, but more likely using this as a bargaining chip to use to get better TV money - they don't like the way Texas and Nebraska set up and are running the conference. Yes, Col Klink what-his-name said this (adament KSU supporter) Bout ran the car off the road.

EDIT: other station was talking the Pac-10 wants to add 2 teams (12-Pac Conference?, except 12 bottles of wine) likely Utah and either Boise St, BYU or again for TV viewers, TCU for TV viewers (laughably, one suggested Texas to the new 12-Pac

The sports stations here in kc have been buzzing about missouri being a possibility. Course there's not much else to discuss during the dead time....

Points-

Big Can't Count Conference is interested in Mizzou because they add lots of TV viewers from an entire new state that the other schools (Pitt, Rutgers, Syracuse) do not (well sort of, half of St Louis already interested in Illannoy already, and half of KC would still be interested in KU). That's their view of what MU brings to table. Personnally, I think the order Big Can't Count is looking at is ND (follow the $$$$), Mizzou, Pitt then any of Rutgers, Syracuse, ISU then lastly NU.

Mizzou is interested because the TV money is more equitable, but more likely using this as a bargaining chip to use to get better TV money - they don't like the way Texas and Nebraska set up and are running the conference. Yes, Col Klink what-his-name said this (adament KSU supporter) Bout ran the car off the road.

EDIT: other station was talking the Pac-10 wants to add 2 teams (12-Pac Conference?, except 12 bottles of wine) likely Utah and either Boise St, BYU or again for TV viewers, TCU for TV viewers (laughably, one suggested Texas to the new 12-Pac

I heard the Pac 10 talk this morning. I think the 1st team they will go after will be Colorado.

Points-

I heard the Pac 10 talk this morning. I think the 1st team they will go after will be Colorado.

I have been hearing that the pac10 has a standing open invite to Texas. Now that would really shake things up.

Points-

I have been hearing that the pac10 has a standing open invite to Texas. Now that would really shake things up.

I dont see any reason why Texas would leave the Big 12. They already run the conference. If the Pac 10 adds Colorado and Utah/BYU they pick up huge TV markets of Denver and Salt Lake.

Just read that Notre Dame isn't interested at all in the Big Ten. Weird. :dunno

One of the stages of grief my friend is "DENIAL." No doubt they need to rebuild their program. I know they have a big contract with NBC for covering their games, but you would have to wonder if NBC wouldn't jump at a chance to opt out of it. No one wants to watch ND in the shape of their program now.

Just read that Notre Dame isn't interested at all in the Big Ten. Weird. :dunno

One of the stages of grief my friend is "DENIAL." No doubt they need to rebuild their program. I know they have a big contract with NBC for covering their games, but you would have to wonder if NBC wouldn't jump at a chance to opt out of it. No one wants to watch ND in the shape of their program now.

That is a main reason why ND will not join the Big 11 or any other conference. To do so would begin to admit they are lacking the national appeal and following they use as a recruiting method. They are banking on Kelly restoring them to national respect and prominence. At this time they have no plans to even think of admitting their fan luster is being diminished. The same is said for NBC. They want ND to succeed and are banking big-time on them and Kelly.

That is a main reason why ND will not join the Big 11 or any other conference. To do so would begin to admit they are lacking the national appeal and following they use as a recruiting method. They are banking on Kelly restoring them to national respect and prominence. At this time they have no plans to even think of admitting their fan luster is being diminished. The same is said for NBC. They want ND to succeed and are banking big-time on them and Kelly.

All very true. "Pride cometh before the fall." Methinks Notre Dame is about to learn the reality of that old saw in a big, bad way.

All very true. "Pride cometh before the fall." Methinks Notre Dame is about to learn the reality of that old saw in a big, bad way.

It's been a slow fall about 20 years in the making. <_< As long as they have NBC money why would they care.

As long as they have NBC money why would they care.

Viewership on NBC has been in a decline for the past few years, until 2009 when the spectacle of Weis' termination loomed over the season. There'll be the inevitable bump in interest in the next year or two over Kelly's Heroes, but if (and this is a big if) Kelly can't turn it around and they stay mediocre, and the viewership fades again, and they're in a bind in 2015, does NBC renew that contract? You have to wonder.

Basically, allying themselves with a conference like the Big 10 assures Notre Dame of a continued income, not necessarily dependent solely on what they do on the field. The problem they face is, if they don't pull the trigger now, the Big 10 may not have another expansion for another two decades, if ever.