Suh way behind!

irafreak

isn't it 345345? and then vote wow pretty freakin' hard :bonez

19% and I voted multiple times; so if an old fart can text in a vote all you whippersnappers can do it :)

GBR

does suh not winning the Heisman put an ounce of doubt in your mind that he isnt the best college football player in the land?

those voters were lackadaisical as well. thats the problem i think. we keep voting in all these polls we can, and they keep voting in their elaborate sham trophy contests. they have to show they know better, they have to look smart. its the only thing those heisman voters have. just stop. STOP.

these things where we can "vote" for our favorite player only end up validating the thoughts these ignorant heisman voters and the like have. "oh, the people voted for Suh on that Nissan vote? okay, they got that one, but well, they dont know jack." "oh, shoot, theyre (suh) gonna get their awards, i dont want to look dumb for not voting for the guy on the national championship team..."

i cant help but think the day we stop pushing so hard for these types of 'popular votes', is the day the media maybe starts to realize that no one gives a f#*k about what they think.