WR Ace Sanders

Nexus

Since we lost Gabbert & Carter this year, we should go after Ace Sanders along with Brion Carnes since they're cousins and play for the same HS in Bradenton, FL. Carnes is Tommie Frazier's cousin. Not sure if Sanders is related to Frazier though? Either way, let's keep it in the family and bring both up here.

Ace Sanders Scout Report

You can see Ace Sanders in this video. He plays for the red jerseys. Sanders is #1. He makes plays @ 2:24, 2:35 & 8:00 mark. His cousin Brion Carnes is the QB.

SxpZGggL4uQ

He was MVP @ Georgia's "Dawg Night" camp. See the video below.

Ace Sanders Camp Video

Ace Sanders Rivals Report

As the sun rose Saturday, over 100 prospects ventured out onto campus to see just what the University of Georgia was all about.

This was a great opportunity for prospects to impress the Bulldog staff on their home turf, in hopes of earning that coveted offer.

It was also a chance for targets and commitments to prove that not only were they worth the offer, but that they could contribute to the program sooner, rather than later.

As the sun set, some of the nation's best talent took the field to learn from some of the best possible instructors.

Dawg Night was underway.

While more prominently ranked prospects took part, no player put on a show Saturday night like Manatee wide receiver Ace Sanders. The 5-foot-8, 166-pounder - whose father Tracy played cornerback opposite Deon Sanders at FSU - was a human joystick on offense, putting on moves on any cornerback unfortunate enough to defend him.

The Bradenton native was unstoppable all night, taking short passes for big gains, intermediate routes to the house, and even beating much taller cornerbacks for the jump ball deep downfield. Some may question his lack of height or speed, but Sanders let the world know he can make it at the SEC level.

Sanders already holds offers from West Virginia, USF, and a few others, but will Georgia come forth next? If it was based upon his play at Dawg Night, the answer would definitely be yes.

http://uga.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=966308

Ace Sanders has set up three official visits for next month and he's hoping to sneak in two more.

"I am going to (officially) visit USF (1-15), South Carolina (1-22) and West Virginia (1-29). I am also trying to get something set up to Florida and Rutgers. Right now I am open."

Point proven. :)

Ace Sanders has set up three official visits for next month and he's hoping to sneak in two more.

"I am going to (officially) visit USF (1-15), South Carolina (1-22) and West Virginia (1-29). I am also trying to get something set up to Florida and Rutgers. Right now I am open."

Point proven. :)

Funny thing, I was talking about old Noel just the other day.