aw...shoot

Vuren

I might be the only one on this board who feels this way but if there is a Black-out I am all for it!!!!!! :bonez:bonez:bonez

No, your not the only one that would be ok with it. If I had to guess, I'm gonna say you are under the age of 32 and your mind is still open to trying new things????

:yeah I'm with ya redout, bring on the b1ackout!!!!!

I might be the only one on this board who feels this way but if there is a Black-out I am all for it!!!!!! :bonez:bonez:bonez

Guy's named redout and wants a 1lackout. FAIL

No, your not the only one that would be ok with it. If I had to guess, I'm gonna say you are under the age of 32 and your mind is still open to trying new things????

I am under the age of 32 and willing to try new things, but I think a b1ackout is stupid. This argument kills me, "if you don't like teh b1ackout, then you don't have an open mind." Count me as part of the faction that thinks there are some things that just don't need to be tinkered with.

Guy's named redout and wants a 1lackout. FAIL

I am under the age of 32 and willing to try new things, but I think a b1ackout is stupid. This argument kills me, "if you don't like teh b1ackout, then you don't have an open mind." Count me as part of the faction that thinks there are some things that just don't need to be tinkered with.

I don't really care either way. I agree with you that we are the sea of red and that's the way it should be. But if the day ever came and for some reason the U ask for everybody to wear black, I would support the cause. I just think things tend to go overboard when people start to slam everybody that likes the idea. I didn't mean to offend anybody on the closed minded comment. Happy Holidays! :)

I have it from someone in TO's office that the University will never again sponsor a bIackout. They've tried it before and they don't get enough participation, so they think it makes them look bad.

It ain't happening.

I agree. The attempts have been real half assed. The only way it would work is if the University or a sponsor ponied up the dough and handed out black t-shirts to everyone at the gate.

If it's "band", they aren't going to the game.

No bowl game for NU band

The Cornhusker Marching Band will not be performing at the Holiday Bowl in San Diego.

Band officials this evening canceled the bus trip from Lincoln, citing weather conditions.

"It's with mixed feelings that I report to you that the Holiday Bowl trip has been canceled due to weather related driving safety issues,'' band director Tony Falcone said in an email to members.

"An official announcement will be coming from the university soon. This was a very tough and very complicated decision, but the safety of all involved was the prime consideration. Stay home, stay SAFE.''

Advertising

The Nebraska-Arizona bowl matchup is Wednesday night