11 " of snow

I had to drive from Omaha to OKC yesterday, and it was crazy to say the least. There was a 50 car pile-up on I-40 here. Thankfully we arrived early before the storm really kicked in. Looks like I brought Nebraska with me down here to Okieland!

So you're to blame for the stuff <_<:sarcasm

What brings you to Okieland?

My girlfriends family lives here, her dad is in the Air Force and is stationed at Tinker AFB. We are getting prepared to drive back early tomorrow morning, its going to be a lonnnng day!

I had to drive from Omaha to OKC yesterday, and it was crazy to say the least. There was a 50 car pile-up on I-40 here. Thankfully we arrived early before the storm really kicked in. Looks like I brought Nebraska with me down here to Okieland!

So you're to blame for the stuff <_<:sarcasm

What brings you to Okieland?

My girlfriends family lives here, her dad is in the Air Force and is stationed at Tinker AFB. We are getting prepared to drive back early tomorrow morning, its going to be a lonnnng day!

Hey I'm stationed at Tinker! Hope you guys have a safe drive back. My wife and I took a trip to the BX today just to get out of the house and the idiots on the road were pissing me off.

Oh yeah, a foot of snow for the Okies? I'm sure that went over well.

Then again, half the rednecks probably have 4wd pickups & were out playing after downing a little xmas cheer.

Oh yeah...biggest snow fall on record I believe. Passed an open field yesterday afternoon where you could tell some guys were playing in the snow with their trucks. And despite the fact most people have 4wd trucks around here, I'd venture a guess and say 75% of the Okies don't have a clue how to drive or handle their vehicles in the snow/ice/sleet.