11 " of snow

So far it's not bad here in north Lincoln. Really cold, but not a lot of snow. My driveway usually drifts pretty bad, but this time I don't think I'm even going to scoop.

It seems bad here in York. I don't have the foggiest when we will be able to leave the house- tomorrow or Sunday at the earliest.

To anyone contemplating leaving- don't. An old friend of mine just lost her 21 year old son in a traffic fatality by the Waco, Ne interchange Wed night. It just is not worth it.

We've received every bit of a foot of snow here in Northeast Nebraska, and all the roads have been closed since noon, so it looks like Christmas at home this year. :angry:

Oh well, as long as the electricity stays on - had a few quick outages this AM - and the hot toddies are flowing, it should be a good day. :cheers

We've received every bit of a foot of snow here in Northeast Nebraska, and all the roads have been closed since noon, so it looks like Christmas at home this year. :angry:

Oh well, as long as the electricity stays on - had a few quick outages this AM - and the hot toddies are flowing, it should be a good day. :cheers

Oh I wish this was a hot toddy day. But with a toddler and a teenager the atmoshere is not conducive. I might make them watch The Shinning though- that I might make them a little more quiet.