Congrats Huskers!

I sign of things to come...

Thanks for the kind words.

Maybe, but I am still not ready to say that our team is "back". There were too many games where our offense just stunk up the place. Yeah, the offense played a great games and I really liked the play calling and new wrinkles (Wildcat with Rex, Triple Option with two RBs, reverse, etc), but it was one game against a PAC 10 team.

I am still very uneasy about our QB situation going into next year, our o-line, and depth at RB.

Maybe, but I am still not ready to say that our team is "back". There were too many games where our offense just stunk up the place. Yeah, the offense played a great games and I really liked the play calling and new wrinkles (Wildcat with Rex, Triple Option with two RBs, reverse, etc), but it was one game against a PAC 10 team.

I am still very uneasy about our QB situation going into next year, our o-line, and depth at RB.

Please say this three times!!!

I trust in Bo. I trust in Bo. I trust in Bo.

Bo mentioned to the ABC guys that he says we will be 5 times better next year.

You have to feel really, really, really good about the position Bo has this program after 2 short years.

Was it me or did ABC give us props all night!!!!!

I trust in Bo. You are now healed!!!

You have to feel really, really, really good about the position Bo has this program after 2 short years.

You had the game on ABC? huh... <_<:sarcasm

Wow. That was dominant. :bonez

Thanks, takes a man to admit when you get beat by a better team. Cats had a great season. Pac 10 is a great conference. Just not a great year for the Pac 10 this year. Maybe UO can save some pride by beating OSU.

Husker nation stands proud today. Sounds like a line from Billy Jack!!!

ABC/ESPN same company. My bad, still punch drunk from entertaining friends and telling them about NU all night.

ABC/ESPN same company. My bad, still punch drunk from entertaining friends and telling them about NU all night.

just kidding, its all good :thumbs

When your defense is giving up what around 10 points a game you dont need a hi powered O. Just one that will score about 14 to 21 a game and control the clock. The rest will take care of itself.

Everyone seems to forget that we basically were down to nothing at RB with Helu being banged up pretty much all year and Burkhead breaking his foot. These two stay healthy and I bet we are in an elite place.

You can be skeptical, I will be excited about next year and years to come.

Thanks, takes a man to admit when you get beat by a better team. Cats had a great season. Pac 10 is a great conference. Just not a great year for the Pac 10 this year. Maybe UO can save some pride by beating OSU.

Husker nation stands proud today. Sounds like a line from Billy Jack!!!

He's a Clemson fan.......

See my sig below.