Looking Ahead

WVhuskerXX

Taylor Martinez. I'm hearing good things about him.

I would agree I've heard that he has done very well with the scout team against the first string defense. Could be a 4-way competition for the QB job. Lee, Green, Spano, and Martinez. And the defense as a whole. If there gonna be better all I have to say is holy sh!& they'll be good

I would agree I've heard that he has done very well with the scout team against the first string defense. Could be a 4-way competition for the QB job. Lee, Green, Spano, and Martinez. And the defense as a whole. If there gonna be better all I have to say is holy sh!& they'll be good

I heard he spent a lot of time at WR on the scout team while Ron Kellog played QB. Can't say as his athleticism would hurt at WR, I have a feeling he'll end up there after spring ball.

I heard he spent a lot of time at WR on the scout team while Ron Kellog played QB. Can't say as his athleticism would hurt at WR, I have a feeling he'll end up there after spring ball.

Cool! Did not know that just assumed he was at QB. Hope he pans out at whatever position he ends up at.

On offense- Antonio Bell, a little surprised he redshirted this year.

Bell did not redshirt this year

Probably should have though, played in 6 games and only had 1 catch for 3 yds.

Also up above. #21 is Amukamara and #15 is Dennard.

When you say "Looking Ahead" i look at the players that ive seen all year and have room to improve. For me, I cant wait to see the solid running game come to life with Helu, Burkhead and Robinson. Our secondary will be on fire next year with returning starters Amukamara, Gomes, and Dennard. I would not be surprised to see Hagg switch to S if no one really steps up to take that spot next to Smith (who i think should make big improvements during the offseason). I can't wait to see what Baker and Jared can do on the D-line, especially lining up with Anrakh, Allen or Meredith. Eric Martin has been a beast on ST, time to move that intensity into Dillard's old spot, time for Fisher, Compton, May and Holt to step up and make improvements. Can't wait to see Ash and Qvale out there to improve the O-line. Paul, Cooper, Kinnie, Bell, Gilleylen, and everyone else, i hope they work on their catching and blocking during the offseason, i dont want to see dropped passes or holding penatlies or block in the back on WR's again.

last but not least, someone emerge as a leader at QB.