Thanks Zac Lee and 2009 Huskers

Twodocs

Some of you critics are just stupid. Yes, STUPID. You can leave now and go run your head into a wall. :bang

I commend Zac for his toughness all year. Once this came out yesterday, I wasnt really surprised. We all know Pelini does not let injuries become an excuse (alla helu situaition mid-season) And honestly. go back and watch the first two games how Zach played, and then the rest of the season, and sunbelt or not, there was a problem.

13/23 173 yards 1 TD Passing

18 Car 65 yards 3.6 avg 1 TD Rushing

we've become so accustomed to his mediocrity that this game and stat line has people saying i-told-you-so's and shouting what really amounts to false hope from the rooftops. this is an amazing performance? no, calling this a great game by him is a facepalm to how horribly he has sucked the rest of the year.

you want to thank someone? thank the offensive line for finally showing up, not zac lee. they were blowing lazy, hungover wildcats off the ball all day long. qb sneaks for 3-4 yards? thats not zac lee. there is a reason we resorted to running the 'wild corn' or whatever for the first time all year with a true freshman.

He was good enough to have Texas beat with two seconds left.

umm... no .. the defense was the only reason the Huskers were in the game. The offense was lethargic as all season long.

Zac Lee was hiding his injury and hogging playing time at the cost of the team.

He was not hiding the injury...the coaches knew about the injury....why do you feel it cost the team?? What did Cody Green show you that leads u to believe we would have done any better against Texas?

The staff knew. There is no way they would not have known.

My guess is that it went like this.

Zac, I know your arm is injured, but can you get us through this?

We have on one else to do the job. We need you, if you can.

I will do my best.

A leadership legend is born.

I thas been obvious that this is Zac's team. There are no splits.

The team knew what he was doing.

We should appreciate what he did for Nebraska.