ndamakong suh

I think she asked a very legitimate question.

Why would he stay out on that nasty slick field when the are up by 33 points, when an injury could derail his chance at a 7 figure payday plus bonuses in the NFL?

Suh basically said, because he wanted to be out there to make a statement, and it was the last time he would be playing along aside his brothers out there on the field.

I guess she should stay in the kitchen and be barefoot and pregnant. :sarcasm

I agree Sarge. The question she asked was one I was asking myself so I'm glad she asked it...then he gave a pretty good answer. No nits to pick here. Overall it was a pretty good TV production. I was actually starting to think they were laying it on too thick with the Husker/Suh praise but then again, Arizona basically gave them nothing to talk about.

Is your post dripping with as much sarcasm as the original post?
I think you would be really shocked by (and have missed) what was and was not sarcastic in the OP.

Fair enough. I skimmed it.

I don't think the OP believes women can be serious football reporters. It reminds of watching The Best Damn Top 50 sporting interviews on FSN. I think it was Ted Koppel? He asked the baseball commissioner why there weren't more blacks as GMs and owners. The commissioner said something to the lines of, while many of them are highly intelligent and great athletes, it's not something they were built for.

It happened a long time ago, but it's just funny how slow some people are to catch up to the times.

Erin is pretty good at what she does, but that was a pretty dumb question, in my opinion. It's his last freakin game here, why would he want to come out?

thank you . same thing like the question michelle dafoyia I think thats how it is spelled asked coach osborne after the win over florida. coach osborne does the fact that you had lawrence phillips in the game diminish the win for you after all the problems that arose. His answer michelle we will take it.

Erin is pretty good at what she does, but that was a pretty dumb question, in my opinion. It's his last freakin game here, why would he want to come out?

Ask any senior, top draft pick or not, whether or not they want to come out. I find it hard that they will volunteer to hit the sideline. Dumb question, not necessarily, but anyone can guess the answer. :dunno

I think at the end of the game there were alot of seniors out there. Colton Koehler who hadn't seen much action this year was in the game at the end. Other back ups were also in there. PJ Smith is a redshirt freshman strong safety who came on the blitz and knocked down the last pass.

I didn't mind the question, and I thought Suh responded with a great comment about being out there with his "brothers".

I would much rather watch and listen to Erin Andrews on the sidelines than Jim Grey (remember his Pete Rose interview???)

Suh ducked Andrews after the Oklahoma game. He ran to locker room so fast I thought he had to use the bathroom.

I don't think this interview will take the place of any of the top ten sideline reporter bloopers here :espnsucks:

"Continued good sex in the Big East"

The three in the booth spent the last 3 1/2 minutes of the game bantering about Suh still being in the game. So all she did was ask the same question they were alluding to and Suh gave them an answer to why he stayed in.

That is what sideline reporters do. They get answers to questions the people in the booth are asking. Lane Grindle fills that capacity on the Huskers broadcast. I've heard many times on the radio, he will ask Bo a question at halftime the guys in the booth have been bantering back and forth, therefore getting the answer to their question.

He is the heartbeat of the Husker Nation, He loves the sport and the state. HE wanted to milk it for every last loving second it was worth. He isn't influenced by the capitalistic fu#*$ at ESPN and around the country that think he is risking throwing it all away($$$$$$$$$$$$$) He said if he gets hurt it is Gods will and if he wanted him hurt, he would have pry done it by now. He is everything I love about College football, and a perfect example why I don't like the NFL.

:yeah:

It would be funny to see how many people would defend Erin Andrews...if she looked like Janet Reno

It's not the commentators job to only ask questions of interest to sports nerds that spend large amounts of their time reading message boards about sports. Suh is a phenom and if he wants to stay in people want to know. The media wants to give him face time because his "brand" sells to a broader audience. Besides, it is common to pull a star player near the end of a game where the outcome is already decided. If they had done that the whole crowd would have been giving him a standing ovation. So, ... why did he stay in. Seems like a legit question.

He is the heartbeat of the Husker Nation, He loves the sport and the state. HE wanted to milk it for every last loving second it was worth. He isn't influenced by the capitalistic fu#*$ at ESPN and around the country that think he is risking throwing it all away($$$$$$$$$$$$$) He said if he gets hurt it is Gods will and if he wanted him hurt, he would have pry done it by now. He is everything I love about College football, and a perfect example why I don't like the NFL.

:yeah:

It would be funny to see how many people would defend Erin Andrews...if she looked like Janet Reno

HUSKERBOARD is the heartbeat of Husker Nation. :hellloooo