What will be the toughest conference game next year?

Which conference game will be the toughest?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Texas should be the best team we face, and while it's true that it's a revenge game, I'm sure not counting that one as a given. But *when* we pull it off, it'll be the sweetest victory in as long as I can remember. Bring 'em on!

yea but think about this. what if we beat texas regular season. chances are we will face them again for the big 12 championship. oh boy how hard will that be trying to beat someone the caliber of texas twice in one season. they will have the revenge thing on their mind for us

Texas should be the best team we face, and while it's true that it's a revenge game, I'm sure not counting that one as a given. But *when* we pull it off, it'll be the sweetest victory in as long as I can remember. Bring 'em on!

yea but think about this. what if we beat texas regular season. chances are we will face them again for the big 12 championship. oh boy how hard will that be trying to beat someone the caliber of texas twice in one season. they will have the revenge thing on their mind for us

Not if Oklahoma has something to say about it.

Not if Oklahoma has something to say about it.

or colorado, we all know dan hawkins was talking about the 2010-2011 season when he guaranteed a ten win season.

Texas. Until we get past this hex that falls on us everytime we play them, Texas is the hardest game.

:yeah

eh. im not buying into this hex stuff for next year. texas is going to get the wood laid on them. you remember how pissed bo was after the big 12 ccg? you dont think he'll have the team foaming at the mouth and completely ready for the longhorns, at home?

so my vote goes to a&m. they should have won their bowl game. their qb is the real deal and christine michael is going to be the leagues next big star IMHO. for some reason they fell apart in the second half-youth, inexperience, whatever-something tells me theyll get that part figured out throughout this next year. playing in college station is never something to take lightly either.

Texas. Until we get past this hex that falls on us everytime we play them, Texas is the hardest game.

:yeah

eh. im not buying into this hex stuff for next year. texas is going to get the wood laid on them. you remember how pissed bo was after the big 12 ccg? you dont think he'll have the team foaming at the mouth and completely ready for the longhorns, at home?

so my vote goes to a&m. they should have won their bowl game. their qb is the real deal and christine michael is going to be the leagues next big star IMHO. for some reason they fell apart in the second half-youth, inexperience, whatever-something tells me theyll get that part figured out throughout this next year. playing in college station is never something to take lightly either.

Unless A&M figures out what a defense is in the offseason, They do not scare me.

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Jan 2 2010, 03:32 PM) 551678[/snapback]
Texas will be breaking in a new QB next year, I don't think we'll lose to them.

The hype surrounding Garrett Gilbert is as much as more than what I heard when VY came to the 40. If he's a fraction as good as the hype, he won't be the weak link. We do lose a couple of seniors on the OL and that will be a bigger question mark IMO (not that the OL has been a strength this year or anything).

We used to have the Stoops-monkey on our back. I know how that feels.

OU loses a *lot* this year.

A&M may improve next year, but it remains to be seen what their new DC will bring to the table. They are horrible on D right now.