Hint on a big target?

could this meen we might be in play for prater or do think cooper might go to usc?

Neither, the reporter knew they were teamates so he asked what he thought Cooper was thinking. Prater is a lock for USC, and Cooper isn't on USC's radar to my knowledge.

So basically this is just Rivals trying to tease people into upgrading their accounts even though they don't have any significant information on the other side of the curtain. They should just have a picture of a donkey show up when you click on the link, kind of like on "Let's Make a Deal."

So basically this is just Rivals trying to tease people into upgrading their accounts even though they don't have any significant information on the other side of the curtain.

Bingo

everyones got to make a buck.... banners?? ads??? but f'ing with people doesnt really lend them to be credible for a lot of people... in my opinion.......

Yeah I asked my buddy about this today since he's a member at HI and he looked it up and basically said that it was about Cooper. They asked Prater if he knew where Cooper was at in his decision and Prater apparently said Cooper was talking about Nebraska even though he's a soft commit at Illini, but he didn't want to speak for Cooper.

Yeah I asked my buddy about this today since he's a member at HI and he looked it up and basically said that it was about Cooper. They asked Prater if he knew where Cooper was at in his decision and Prater apparently said Cooper was talking about Nebraska even though he's a soft commit at Illini, but he didn't want to speak for Cooper.

Your buddy left out the "amongst others" part, he listed more than just Nebraska, NU was the first school out of his mouth, but not the only.

Your buddy left out the "amongst others" part, he listed more than just Nebraska, NU was the first school out of his mouth, but not the only.

Thanks, but I'm just the messenger. I don't have access to HI directly. So I'm relaying paraphrased answers.

could this meen we might be in play for prater or do think cooper might go to usc?

Neither, the reporter knew they were teamates so he asked what he thought Cooper was thinking. Prater is a lock for USC, and Cooper isn't on USC's radar to my knowledge.

So basically this is just Rivals trying to tease people into upgrading their accounts even though they don't have any significant information on the other side of the curtain. They should just have a picture of a donkey show up when you click on the link, kind of like on "Let's Make a Deal."

:laughpound