QB Chatter

jjamuss

I think it is going to be between Green and Lee...wish that it was between Spano and Green...just so we have a QB that will be around for more than just another season.

Not I. I think we have a legit shot at the conference championship and a possible national championship next year.. if everything clicks.

I like the fact that Bo isn't coaching for 3-4 years down the road, he's trying to win now and.. well it seems to be working :)

I think it is going to be between Green and Lee...wish that it was between Spano and Green...just so we have a QB that will be around for more than just another season.

Not I. I think we have a legit shot at the conference championship and a possible national championship next year.. if everything clicks.

I like the fact that Bo isn't coaching for 3-4 years down the road, he's trying to win now and.. well it seems to be working :)

Maybe he is not worried about the future because he doesn't plan on coaching here in the future...

Just a thought.