TCU vs Boise St.

WVhuskerXX

Does this game legitimize Boise's year? They definitely proved that they were the better team, but do you put them at #2 when the final poll comes out?

I think you do, while Florida had a great game against Cinncy, they played a team who's style has been proven to do bad against the best competition. Add to the fact that I really don't want the SEC to go 1 2 this year if Alabama wins the NC game.

Man here's to wishing if something like this year happens again in the future (2 non-AQ teams with undefeated teams) they don't put them in the same game and put them against teams that will make the games mean something and not be a kiddie table bowl.

Dalton averaged 23 pass attempts before tonight... his stat line

25-44, 273 yds, 3 INT

TCU rushed the ball 20 times...9 of those were dalton scrambles for -10 yards.

This is the offensive gameplan Gary Patterson came up with, with a month off? I wonder if their postgame presser is on anywhere, I'd like to see his explanation and Daltons too, if he has the sand to get in front of the mic.

Does this game legitimize Boise's year? They definitely proved that they were the better team, but do you put them at #2 when the final poll comes out?

I think you do, while Florida had a great game against Cinncy, they played a team who's style has been proven to do bad against the best competition. Add to the fact that I really don't want the SEC to go 1 2 this year if Alabama wins the NC game.

Man here's to wishing if something like this year happens again in the future (2 non-AQ teams with undefeated teams) they don't put them in the same game and put them against teams that will make the games mean something and not be a kiddie table bowl.

Nope, not #2 in my book. Join a real conference or stop whining.

Dalton averaged 23 pass attempts before tonight... his stat line

25-44, 273 yds, 3 INT

TCU rushed the ball 20 times...9 of those were dalton scrambles for -10 yards.

This is the offensive gameplan Gary Patterson came up with, with a month off? I wonder if their postgame presser is on anywhere, I'd like to see his explanation and Daltons too, if he has the sand to get in front of the mic.

Since the game was on Fox, I don't know if they will publicize one.

Check ESPN News. Many times they have the post game pressers on.

this seems like one of those arguments that could go on and on and on....

if one of these teams would have won by 4 touchdowns, people would have argued about the strength of the competition, and that they would never score that much on an SEC team.

if both teams score in the 30s and its close, people argue they cant play defense like the big boys.

and the actual outcome, close low scoring ugly game, much like the big 12 ccg, people argue about how pathetic the teams offenses looked and they wouldnt score 3 points against the SEC.

i dont know what is right, but i know im tired of it and i dont really care. there is always a counter, no matter what these teams do.

....i cant wait for a f'ing playoff.

patterson just talked about losing the phones from the box for the first half...and that they didnt get them back until 3-4 minutes to go in the half...sounds like a pretty lame attempt at an excuse.

and....cue dalton talking about the phones as well in regards to a completely different question. how sad.

communication and mis-communication are leading the word count so far.

What's a real conference? The Pac-10 where their 3 of the 4 good teams got blasted? The Big 12 where if it wasn't for Nebraska didn't fare very well(pre-NC), The Big East? I would bet you that the MWC is better than the Pac-10 and Big East. The Big Ten besides this bowl season does horrible? The ACC where there is no clear leader? So that only leaves the SEC....

It is hard not to like Boise State...they seem to play with a ton of confidence. TCU looked flat and uninspired to me and their QB was dreadful...that last play chucking it up while falling back summed up this guy's game...not impressed. Moore at QB for BSU on the other hand just keeps playing and the guy makes plays. WR Titus Young is great to watch for BSU also. Nice year for both teams but Boise State is the real deal and they have proven that at least for one game they can play with anyone (and they always seem to make it fun to watch with the trickeration).

patterson just talked about losing the phones from the box for the first half...and that they didnt get them back until 3-4 minutes to go in the half...sounds like a pretty lame attempt at an excuse.

and....cue dalton talking about the phones as well in regards to a completely different question. how sad.

communication and mis-communication are leading the word count so far.

Somebody in the press should have immediately asked him if the phone issue led to his three interceptions.

Boise State is the Gonzaga of college football. They run through their conference racking up enough wins to get them into the NCAA. They may win a couple of brackets and they might even knock off a higher seed, but in the end they eventually run into North Carolina, Kansas, or Florida ending their run.