National Title Game

WVhuskerXX

Don't underestimate Bama's O in the 4th quarter. They're a clutch type of O.

Right now the only clutch we're seeing is from a true freshman qb. I will give Texas "some" credit for not just packing it in, but Bama is a perfect example of why you can not turn off the switch at halftime. FUMBLE-game possibly over, Bama looks to escape closer than it shoulda been. This game has only proven without a doubt who the best defense was this year hint: they're not playin tonight.

With all that is being said I think we should consider how the game was going both on Offense and Defense before Mccoy injury. Texas cant make excuses but the Bama defense was shut down until that injury and it defiantly changed the game.

The bone headed play before the half was a freshmen doing what a freshmen does. However Mack Brown and offensive staff is an idiot for making such a bone headed play call.

I do think the QB for Texas will be a good one kid has a big league arm. Stepped in and did a decent job. When he got up this morning Im sure he never thought for a moment he would see a second of action. Going into this spring Texas knows who there starter will be. We still will have open competetion. I think that game against Texas in Lincoln will be a good one.

Edit: That, and if you end up in jail... you're still a good dude, because your son won the Heisman.

Yeah, what was that?

You'd think that would be something they wouldn't want highlighted. But nope, we're actually going to go interview the guy in prison. And mention it all...game...long. It was embarrassing.

thats what you get when you rely on one guy to do everything, even the commentators said, "without mccoy, texas is nothing"

edit:

Edit: That, and if you end up in jail... you're still a good dude, because your son won the Heisman.

Yeah, what was that?

You'd think that would be something they wouldn't want highlighted. But nope, we're actually going to go interview the guy in prison. And mention it all...game...long. It was embarrassing.

i think they wanted us to feel sorry or something, but he broke the law and skipped his court date