Army All-American Game

** By the way....HUGE HOYA fan here and yes, I watched the tremendous come back by my Hoyas to beat those punks from UCONN.

I like the Hoyas as well...what a great comeback...great game..Freeman had the best game of his career

Im a uconn fan, they gave that game away in the second half. Freeman exploded for Gtown.

Owa needs to find his way to Lincoln and possibly bring the fam.

TCU is getting one hell of a good looking athlete lol

Yeah its reall funny that he decided to commit his career to proctect our freedom to make fun of him. ............... HA HA HA HA HA

lighten up man

Just as you have the right to talk about a kid choosing to join the army. I have a right to say something on his behalf as well.

I was simply pointing out that I found it humorous that they have all these big football players going on stage and then they have skinny guy going up on stage deciding what college he wants to attend. It caught me as surprising and humorous until I realized what was going on. Not once did I attack the guy. Sorry if I offended you but I meant nothing by it.