Old Big 8 schedule and Hello again.

I was work in basemnet and end up waste some time looking at old boxes of stuff I need to move around.

I got a pretty good wood chair and sat down to read some old press book I can tell you about.

I got lot"s of old Mizzou press book and other kind of stuff adn was look in some of a nother day. over some time can be you can forget what the old Big 8 schedule look like. So I know this is GBR web but a couple of thing"s to look at form old MIzzou season.

So now I can type for you want I just read, okay?

1976 Mizzou play Southern Cal, Ohio Staet, North Car., and Iliinois plus also Big 8.

1978 Mizzou play Notre Dame, Alabama, Ole Miss, and Illinois plus also Big 8.

1975 play Alabama, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan plus Big 8 also.

This can be nothing like what most all univ will do today . Plus also remebr all the top drawer game in the old Big8 that I really miss.

I know probly same type non con team"s for you best GBR :nanalama at time also, but I kind os make you feel good about the older day when ever game was kind of top drawer team and no play of team like- North eastern Mid-State Univ of Sate with - then city or some ting that can make you frown.

Plus also Some where I have a nice GRB lik Silver Anniv press book with some picture of you Dr. Tom and alos Ithink Bob Devaney on it. I have lot"s of press book but not in strct order so hard to find what I need.

Alos I read about new MODS or ADMINS on you web an some one want me to make a new name for TAH or TAR and I will work on that over winter. I"m beenn busy I got some sheetrock work at home after I get this basement mess going my way and other thing to do.

Have nice day.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

wow, it does seem that back in the day we played a lot tougher schedule...also,I am jealous of the silver anniversary press-book that cool!!

haha, good luck on the basement, don't work too hard TT

:thumbs

I will keep an eye looking for that Silver Anniv press book for the GBR, and if i see it I will pull it out and let you know on this. I have lot"s of prees book"s from all team MIzzou has play over the year but I don"t look at them so much so you can have that one. I will put a note on this web to you when I find.

You have no linkling of what my basement can look like so you might wish me luck, you know? Plus also Mrs.TuffTiger is try to keep me on this job, but I take plenty break"s when I find some thing interest to me. I real slow down if I get some beer going after lunch while working, but I smile more, then.

TuffTiger

Stuck working in basement.

wow, it does seem that back in the day we played a lot tougher schedule...also,I am jealous of the silver anniversary press-book that cool!!

haha, good luck on the basement, don't work too hard TT

:thumbs

I will keep an eye looking for that Silver Anniv press book for the GBR, and if i see it I will pull it out and let you know on this. I have lot"s of prees book"s from all team MIzzou has play over the year but I don"t look at them so much so you can have that one. I will put a note on this web to you when I find.

You have no linkling of what my basement can look like so you might wish me luck, you know? Plus also Mrs.TuffTiger is try to keep me on this job, but I take plenty break"s when I find some thing interest to me. I real slow down if I get some beer going after lunch while working, but I smile more, then.

TuffTiger

Stuck working in basement.

i do say tuff tiger that if he doesnt want the silver anniv press book, i would gladly take it!

also, i think im going to get some beer going after lunch right now.......and ill smile more too!!!!!!!!!!!

I was work in basemnet and end up waste some time looking at old boxes of stuff I need to move around.

I got a pretty good wood chair and sat down to read some old press book I can tell you about.

I got lot"s of old Mizzou press book and other kind of stuff adn was look in some of a nother day. over some time can be you can forget what the old Big 8 schedule look like. So I know this is GBR web but a couple of thing"s to look at form old MIzzou season.

1976 Mizzou play Southern Cal, Ohio Staet, North Car., and Iliinois plus also Big 8.

This can be nothing like what most all univ will do today . Plus also remebr all the top drawer game in the old Big8 that I really miss.

I know probly same type non con team"s for you best GBR :nanalama at time also, but I kind os make you feel good about the older day when ever game was kind of top drawer team and no play of team like- North eastern Mid-State Univ of Sate with - then city or some ting that can make you frown.

Plus also Some where I have a nice GRB lik Silver Anniv press book with some picture of you Dr. Tom and alos Ithink Bob Devaney on it. I have lot"s of press book but not in strct order so hard to find what I need.

Alos I read about new MODS or ADMINS on you web an some one want me to make a new name for TAH or TAR and I will work on that over winter. I"m beenn busy I got some sheetrock work at home after I get this basement mess going my way and other thing to do.

Have nice day.

TuffTiger

TT. You got it right. The non-conference schedules are a joke. Every progran thinks it's a season ender if you loose. As far as I'm concerned that's CHICKEN and let's face it to be the best you have to beat the best.

T_O_B

Have nice day.

TuffTiger

demotivational-posters-zip-zop-bill-cosbie.jpg

Have nice day.

TuffTiger

demotivational-posters-zip-zop-bill-cosbie.jpg

Hahahaha!!! :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

Never laughed so hard at a post before. Well played NUpolo, well played.