WR discussion

Maybe I am naive but I think the WRs will look a lot better next year without doing anything on their own. If the line gains some depth and dominates the way a lot of people think they will the QB (Zac, Cody or Kody) will have plenty of time to get the ball out. Also, to me a lot of balls were slightly off target (behind on crossing routes for instance) that either caused drops or minimal YAC. I think all of this changes next season and it makes them better over night.

8 Will Henry WR Jr. 2V 6-5/220

85 KC Hyland WR Fr. RS 6-6/205

very nice size for a WR and a couple people that are 6-4

i dont know much about the guys above i wonder how there speed is and phisicality but if there phisicality is anyting like purify then we are in good shape guys... :)

a lot of people are talking KC highland and him being a project but someone with height and hands and some sped... something we need and are lacking... a future game changer.....

8 Will Henry WR Jr. 2V 6-5/220

85 KC Hyland WR Fr. RS 6-6/205

very nice size for a WR and a couple people that are 6-4

i dont know much about the guys above i wonder how there speed is and phisicality but if there phisicality is anyting like purify then we are in good shape guys... :)

a lot of people are talking KC highland and him being a project but someone with height and hands and some sped... something we need and are lacking... a future game changer.....

Sounds just like the other guy in that post, except he has yet to do anything. Be nice to have some height to run a fade route to.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I think Kinnie is going to be the next big thing. When I see him I think of Purify, (without the bar fights) he's tall, long arms and the kid has great hands. I just see potential oozing from this guy.

I think he will be our go to guy next year.

That being said, I will retract that statement if Niles continues to play like he did against Arizona. But as we said all season long, a lot of inconsistency came from him, and all our recievers this season.

Maybe we will see Adam Watson (Shawn Watson's son) playing next year...

Would like to see if Freshman Robert Barry is any good. 6' 8" 220lbs from Battle Creek, NE

6'8"??

wow....he could be like that real tall Clone wr that hurt us for years (what was his name....he actually caught the ball too...???....uhhhh). Boy, I was glad when he finally graduated.

Would like to see if Freshman Robert Barry is any good. 6' 8" 220lbs from Battle Creek, NE

6'8"??

wow....he could be like that real tall Clone wr that hurt us for years (what was his name....he actually caught the ball too...???....uhhhh). Boy, I was glad when he finally graduated.

Or the WR for Army that is 6'10".

6'8"??

Todd Blythe?

WRs don't get the ball unless the QB throws it their way. I think much of this discussion depends on who's at the helm.

If Lee is playing, we're looking at this order - Paul, Kinnie, Cooper.

If Green is in, we're looking at Kinnie, Paul, Cooper.

WRs don't get the ball unless the QB throws it their way. I think much of this discussion depends on who's at the helm.

If Lee is playing, we're looking at this order - Paul, Kinnie, Cooper.

If Green is in, we're looking at Kinnie, Paul, Cooper.

Why the order change with different QBs?

Paul has proven he is Lee's go-to guy (Kinnie is close, but Lee likes to go deep, hence Paul).

For Green, I tend to believe he'll rely more on the short & middle pass patterns, and it's obvious Kinnie is better in those areas than Paul (Kinnie's not afraid to get hit b/c he's big and he has better hands). Plus, Green & Kinnie are younger and have probably worked together a lot more than the Green-Paul duo.