POSTING IN CORRECT FORUM

HSKRNOKC

Folks we have been very lax lately about posting in the correct forum..

Natl LOI signing day is creeping up so we have to clean up the forums. Please use sense when posting and get the correct forum.. Please take a look through the forum and see if your subject already has a thread..

The clutter makes the board unbearable..

Folks we have been very lax lately about posting in the correct forum..

Natl LOI signing day is creeping up so we have to clean up the forums. Please use sense when posting and get the correct forum.. Please take a look through the forum and see if your subject already has a thread..

The clutter makes the board unbearable..

Yet it is still the best board on the internet by leaps and bounds. Kudos to those who make this thing go.

For clarification: is Rumorville only for Husker rumors? I notice ALOT of posts there being moved.

It is in the Husker football sub forum but I think that was because most of the rumors were Husker related..

I dont have a problem with all rumors being there but I need to get the other mods and admins input..

Didnt notice it.. Thanks

For clarification: is Rumorville only for Husker rumors? I notice ALOT of posts there being moved.

The explanation that I am getting if I am interpreting it correctly is that Rumorville will be going bye bye until we need it again but it was intended originally for Husker Rumors.. It deviated from that so thats something that needs addressing.