2009 Nebraska Football Highlights

Nexus

I love Bo's speech at the beginning.

"The most physical ass football team, the team that hits the other team right there, RIGHT THERE, underneath the chin, THAT'S the team that's gonna win this football game. And you know what, we got the N on the side of our helmets fellas and that's what the N on your helmet is all about. Lets take those N's and put it right underneath their chin.... for 4 quarters....AND GET AFTER SOMEBODY'S ASS!!!"

"The most physical ass football team, the team that hits the other team right there, RIGHT THERE, underneath the chin, THAT'S the team that's gonna win this football game. And you know what, we got the N on the side of our helmets fellas and that's what the N on your helmet is all about. Lets take those N's and put it right underneath their chin.... for 4 quarters....AND GET AFTER SOMEBODY'S ASS!!!"

Overland already posted this in A/V Forum.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/41120-2009-highlight-video/

Overland already posted this in A/V Forum.

http://www.huskerboa...ighlight-video/

Thanks for the heads up. I did a search for it, but not in that particular section.

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but Gomes made a lot of real big plays for us this year in limited action. He was a great get for us in last years class, and made one of the most instant impacts of any junior college recruit I can remember us getting.

Good point. I was wondering about him getting more PT during the VT game. He was doing some good things on the field, and he continued that when he earned the starter's job. He really has been a gem.

It's too bad he'll only be here one more year. But with guys like Amukamara, Gomes, Dennard, Hagg and PJ Smith, it's going to be pretty tough for opponents to complete a lot of passes next year.