Profile Pictures

Apathy

I don't know what everyone's opinions are with these profile pictures but I'm just going to throw this out there and say that I'm a huge fan of them. I don't remember seeing these Profile Pictures on the last forum or whether they were even available but I like this new function.

It allows me to place faces to peoples screen name and most of your pictures have surprised me. I think that we should do a Huskerboard look a like once a week like we do during the season but just pick one persons profile picture and do a look a like thread. I know its a hit during the season and I think it'll make this off season go by faster if we allow something like this to happen.

I don't think that people would get offended if we would happen to use their profile picture to start a look a like thread because it'll be all in fun. Would this be a good idea???

I tend to think that if people didn't want their anonymity they'd post under their real names. People like being anonymous.

than those who don't want to do it shouldn't participate....seems logical.

I thought it might be a fun idea to pass the time

I tend to think that if people didn't want their anonymity they'd post under their real names. People like being anonymous.

True. And like Landlord said, we could just start a pic thread. Some will participate and some won't, and that's all cool.

True. And like Landlord said, we could just start a pic thread. Some will participate and some won't, and that's all cool.

Ya like Landlord just said. We could post a picture of a random person or famous person and make it into a look a like thread like we've done in the past.