NU vs Washington (9/18/2010) TBA

This topic was discussed earlier (mainly about tickets)

link to that thread

ticket link

I did a ton of research on the ticket issue as I suspect it will be tough. Visitor section info and tailgating info is in the link above. I will be traveling up for the game and meeting my buddies from all corners of the country up there. I am told tailgating on the boats next to the stadium is the "hip" thing to do. Hopefully we can secure that as I have never tailgated on a boat before.

Vancouver is also under consideration, I hear that town is a get place to visit. Plus, I have never been to Canada!

Anyway, as the date comes closer I am sure we will have a huge thread about who is going and hopefully we can all meet up.

Side note on trips as well. If anyone is planning on coming down to A&M game, that is one of the best atmospheres in all of the big 12. The A&M fans are very friendly and are a real joy to party with. They also do a lot of tailgating after the games as well. Our group is going to parlay that game with the CU game for a sweet thanksgiving double header road trip!

If anyone contacts the athletic department and gets ticket information, please post.

I say we get a boat and hang out in our Husker gear and play this video all morning before the game. Maybe we can get Samberg or T Pain to show up. Maybe some ex players can show and people from this board.

I am making a trip up on Friday and hoping to do a mixer somewhere at a host hotel on Friday night. We can take over a bar at the Westin or something like that.

http://www.westinseattle.com/

I plan on having a nice steak dinner in downtown Seattle on Friday or Sat evening. Ruth's Chris in downtown is pretty good.

schuhbdoo

Speaking of hotels etc. Where are the good places in Seattle to stay? Please take into consideration 1. bars, 2. no ghetto, 3. convenience (no car required to get around to go to said bars), 4. price.

Any info from area UW people would be appreciated.

link to that thread

ticket link

I did a ton of research on the ticket issue as I suspect it will be tough. Visitor section info and tailgating info is in the link above. I will be traveling up for the game and meeting my buddies from all corners of the country up there. I am told tailgating on the boats next to the stadium is the "hip" thing to do. Hopefully we can secure that as I have never tailgated on a boat before.

Vancouver is also under consideration, I hear that town is a get place to visit. Plus, I have never been to Canada!

Anyway, as the date comes closer I am sure we will have a huge thread about who is going and hopefully we can all meet up.

Side note on trips as well. If anyone is planning on coming down to A&M game, that is one of the best atmospheres in all of the big 12. The A&M fans are very friendly and are a real joy to party with. They also do a lot of tailgating after the games as well. Our group is going to parlay that game with the CU game for a sweet thanksgiving double header road trip!

If anyone contacts the athletic department and gets ticket information, please post.

I say we get a boat and hang out in our Husker gear and play this video all morning before the game. Maybe we can get Samberg or T Pain to show up. Maybe some ex players can show and people from this board.

I am making a trip up on Friday and hoping to do a mixer somewhere at a host hotel on Friday night. We can take over a bar at the Westin or something like that.

I plan on having a nice steak dinner in downtown Seattle on Friday or Sat evening. Ruth's Chris in downtown is pretty good.

schuhbdoo

Speaking of hotels etc. Where are the good places in Seattle to stay? Please take into consideration 1. bars, 2. no ghetto, 3. convenience (no car required to get around to go to said bars), 4. price.

Any info from area UW people would be appreciated.

Follow the link. All the hotels in downtown are pretty cool. westin seattle is a good one. I haven't decided but on a short list, this is no. 1.

link to that thread

ticket link

Vancouver is a beautiful city and youd love it!! its also super close to Seattle!

My wife and I are planning on making the trip from South Dakota to the game. We have a daughter that lives in Bellingham ( which is north of Seattle ) so we spends some time with her and see the game. Not sure if we will stay in Seattle or closer to Bellingham. I will keep an eye on this post to see what everyone is doing and maybe meet up with some of you all!

GO BIG RED

link to that thread

ticket link

schuhbdoo

If you want to get a good steak in Seattle and dont go to the Met, the terrorists win.

My wife and I have been planning on going to this game since last year. I lived in Seattle for about 6 months to work for a friend of mine and made some pretty good friends up there. I was actually just looking at flights from omaha to seattle, tickets for the game, and miscellaneous expenses last night. Going to be there and we also haven't decided to take out son or not because he'll only be 11 months old at that time. Either way, we'll be there and have some friends we met while living in kirkland, wa there to so we can rub in that win (all in good fun.)

My question is... where is the visitor's section?

We'd really like to sit with other Husker fans when we go, but I don't know where that section is, which is why I didn't buy those tickets yet.

Another question... Do you have to buy a ticket for an 11 month old at stadiums and/or airlines????

Your baby can sit in your lap it can fly for FREE up to 3 years old!!! Most stadiums will not require you to pay for an infant but you might want to call there campus ticket sales office to verify that.