MSU Student bank rolling a strip club jaunt for recruits!!!!

Maybe all three will be appalled and come to Lincoln for its wholesome "Good LIfe." Isn't this how the good people at the University of Minnesota drove Lydon Murtha to Lincoln? The only decent piece of info I got from going to that site is that the Mets are putting Gooden and Strawberry in their Hall of Fame. :wasted

The recruits are denying the tittie bar trip happened.

blogs.clarionledger.com

Jameon Lewis, one of the Mississippi State football prospects whose Facebook statuses have been swirling the Internet in relation to allegations that recruits visited an adult establishment on an official visit last weekend, said today that he didn’t go to the Pony club near West Point.

“Nah, it’s no truth,” he said. “It was a joke we were playing.”

Recruit Robert Johnson, whose Facebook status also apparently mentions The Pony’s name, according to screen grabs circulating the Internet, has said he didn’t go to the Pony.

Oh Mississippi State...

I'm a Nebraska Alum who now lives in MS, MSU is the local school i cheer for. All i can say is that if they did go to the pony and enjoyed themselves I feel for their lack of standards. Poor State can't win for losing. If we don't have Jacki Sherral breaking all the rules we have dumb students getting the university in trouble...for shame :facepalm: