Suh to the Eagles?

Will not stand for Suh as a Raider. I think everyone (-huzkerbob) can agree on that.

I'm not a big NFL guy but I still wear my Ken Stabler jersey every other week. Seriously doubt that SUH will end up in Oakland but stranger things have happened. The Raider defense is not that bad and with a couple more good picks or trades they could possibly be on their way back. The Raiders are certainly not as bad off as the Rams.

T_O_B

I certainly hope this is BS. I'm sorry but i'd have to hide my rooting for Suh if he played for the cokesuckers known as the Eagles. I hate all Philly teams no matter what sport, the town is full of these things called douchebags, not to mention it's considered the douchebag capital of the world. Yes I said douchebag twice in the same sentence, that is how bad they are.

Please let Suh go to a team with some class. :boxosoap

:yeah Philly sucks.

T_O_B

I would love this....any place other than STL is a massive step up. I'm surprised they would consider moving McNabb though. I would see STL more interested in lowering their pick so they can take a QB and not have to pay him #1 pick money.

Every time I see Hilly doing the funky chicken I get the taste of stomach bile in my mouth.

T_O_B

:nanalama

i can see them trading the #1 pick for multiple draft picks. That would make sense to me

:yeah

If I had the top pick I would trade it for more picks. Suh is awesome and everything but the Rams have so many holes I don’t think drafting him does that much for them. Say they draft him and their DL improves it still doesn’t change the fact that the rest of the team stinks. Trade the pick and get more value picks IMO.

Really hoping your av is hot fudge on top of vanilla ice creame.

Like stated in the posts before, the Rams should trade this pick for no fewer than 2 first rounders and maybe a third. Null is a pretty good QB(actually saw him play @ WT). They have plenty of other holes to fill. Who ever ends up with Mr. Suh is going to end up with a great player, I just hope it isn't with the Raiders(sorry T_O_B).

WOW, for a fan base that is known as very knowledgeable I am surprised at so many people down on McNabb and the thought the Rams couldn't get waaaayyyy better pretty quick with this deal.

Rams have more holes than arguably any team in the NFL and definitely need to pursue a QB. If I were them, I would take McNabb and the Eagles 1st round pick (24th) and maybe another late round pick. Then I would trade back just about every pick from there on and try to pick up an extra draft pick. Imagine if they got McNabb, Bryan Bulaga (OT, Iowa) or Mike Iupati (OT, Idaho) at end of first round, then Sean Witherspoon (OLB, Mizzou) or Brandon Spikes (LB, Florida) in 2nd, then LaMarr Houston (DT, Texas) or Marty Gilyard (WR/KR, Cincy)....

Give the Eagles #1 Overall and then swap 4th and/or 5th round picks.

If I were a Rams fan, I would be geeked at the idea of improving that much in one draft, not to mention FA acquistions....

I agree McNabb is good, throws bombs, never had a true "runner" in the back field. He is a legit quarterback.

I certainly hope this is BS. I'm sorry but i'd have to hide my rooting for Suh if he played for the cokesuckers known as the Eagles. I hate all Philly teams no matter what sport, the town is full of these things called douchebags, not to mention it's considered the douchebag capital of the world. Yes I said douchebag twice in the same sentence, that is how bad they are.

T_O_B

The Eagles other needs, DL isn't one of them. So I don't really ever see this happening, though I'd buy a #93 midnight green jersey.

And to you sniveling hatin' little p*ssies out there, you can just eat the peanuts outta our sh*t for all we care about what you think of Philadelphia.

• 4 weeks later...

T_O_B

The Eagles other needs, DL isn't one of them. So I don't really ever see this happening, though I'd buy a #93 midnight green jersey.

And to you sniveling hatin' little p*ssies out there, you can just eat the peanuts outta our sh*t for all we care about what you think of Philadelphia.

This whole thing was on the news in St. Louis. They were talking about trading the first round for VIck and some spots. But now after the Combine the Rams are VERY interested in SUh

T_O_B

Somehow I just knew you Philly fans were the type that would put peanuts in your poop.

• 2 weeks later...

T_O_B

Somehow I just knew you Philly fans were the type that would put peanuts in your poop.

Just to give you haters something to snack on.......